The Liverpool Thread

Parky

:lol: :lol: Utterly absurd stuff yet at the same time, it's not surprising. It's Liverpool, never underestimate their warped sense of self-importance and self-righteousness.

Scummy little wankers.

f*** me Rogers does half talk some bollocks doesn't he.

He's completely bought into the whole liverpool way shit, either that or it's all a cover to keep the fans onside.  Blaming Cameron ffs :lol:

The club is a joke.

Anyone else seen Savage justifying why the 10-game ban is harsh?

Fucking clown, man.

You don't fucking bite people, it's as simple as that. Honestly. How anyone can say the ban is harsh. It's beyond me.

Guest Roger Kint

Seen the media are all fighting for his cause on twitter, its now more about Cameron and his leaving his own kid at the pub rather than the real problem at LFC  :rolleyes:

Guest Roger Kint

Just seen this on someones FB, its RAWK Meltdown levels if real :lol:

Liverpool Union ‏@LiverpoolUnion

I reckon Di Maria will be Downing's replacement, can't see him sitting on the bench at Madrid much longer

Liverpool Union ‏@LiverpoolUnion

Some people actually wanted Hummels to be Jamie's replacement, idiots.

This is a pisstake account right? Please?  ???

You don't f***ing bite people, it's as simple as that. Honestly. How anyone can say the ban is harsh. It's beyond me.

That's what I've been saying, there's just no other way to look at it really.

He's bit someone for the second time in his career, a 10 game ban is nothing.  Kick the cunt out of football I say :D

You don't f***ing bite people, it's as simple as that. Honestly. How anyone can say the ban is harsh. It's beyond me.

That's what I've been saying, there's just no other way to look at it really.

He's bit someone for the second time in his career, a 10 game ban is nothing.  Kick the cunt out of football I say :D

100%.

It really is incredible that anyone is surprised by this ban or is seeking to call it excessive. I was thinking in terms of a ban measured in months rather than matches.

I know it's not an exact comparison, but you only have to look at the problems that Balotelli and Adriano caused for their respective big clubs that saw them unwanted and sold, without any of this fuckwittery, and I would say they had as much talent as Suarez does. Balotelli will not last at AC if he continues to act the prick, and Adriano could have been so much more.