The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Thay will, of course, indulge in some world-class revisionism. Probably something like "Cost King Kenny his job", or "Don't want a maggot like that associated with our club" and my favourite "good player but not world class" to appear on RAWK the day after he leaves...

Thay will, of course, indulge in some world-class revisionism. Probably something like "Cost King Kenny his job", or "Don't want a maggot like that associated with our club" and my favourite "good player but not world class" to appear on RAWK the day after he leaves...

Actually think it'll be the other way "We don't deserve him because the club owners didn't back him enough, the Premier League, English fans and the FA forced him out, England doesn't deserve him"

Hahaha, plastered all over Marca, Spain's football equivalent of the daily sport, deal has been done... just need to ratify with liverpool, 47M€ get out clause...etc...etc...etc... I would just love it!!

Hahaha, plastered all over Marca, Spain's football equivalent of the daily sport, deal has been done... just need to ratify with liverpool, 47M€ get out clause...etc...etc...etc... I would just love it!!

Pretty harsh on Marca comparing it to The Daily Sport.

Guest bimpy474

I do love the "feels victimsed by the British press". As if that had nothing to do with the racism, cheating and diving every chance he got, and chucking in the biting for good measure.

Funny how it's never his fault.