The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest firetotheworks

Pretty much every manager leaves or gets the sack eventually man. He nearly won the league a couple of seasons ago, albeit because of Saurez. Parky will probably 'win' against the next manager eventually too.

Guest Howaythetoon

Forgetting the huge amount spent and some of the dross it was spent on for a moment, he did a good job there all things considered. Liverpool need to accept that although they are a big club, they are not one that can seriously challenge anymore. Their 18 titles and 5 European Cups mean nowt these days. The season they finished 2nd was some of the best football I've seen from a PL side.

Forgetting the huge amount spent and some of the dross it was spent on for a moment, he did a good job there all things considered. Liverpool need to accept that although they are a big club, they are not one that can seriously challenge anymore. Their 18 titles and 5 European Cups mean nowt these days. The season they finished 2nd was some of the best football I've seen from a PL side.

You can't rate a manager while completely discounting all the players he bought and the money spent on them :lol:.

Guest firetotheworks

It was fantastic, I couldn't even hate them, they were fantastic to watch. Fantastic.

Guest firetotheworks

You can't rate a manager while completely discounting all the players he bought and the money spent on them :lol:.

It depends, were they definitely his signings? They were absolutely atrocious signings like. Lallana's absolutely crap imo, the personification of overrated English hype.