The Liverpool Thread

Parky

It's amazing that people here rightly moan about status quo, how it's all boring, how 3 of the 4 CL semi-finalists are pretty much decided before it kicks off...how all big teams monopolize all best players, etc and yet say : "It's a disastrous career decision for him. He's so much better than that."

For me the most boring this of modern football is that all the best players/coaches etc go on the usual 3-4 clubs .. Real,PSG,Barca,Bayern ... I miss the old good days when Batistuta played for the Fiorentina...Or when Parma had a boss collection of players.

This is a good move for every football romantic whose love for the game hasn't been eaten alive or eradicated by $$ and formalities yet. This move by Klopp is a slim glimmer of hope that there is still romance, emotion, and novelty left in footy.

For that alone, I applaud Jurgen, and I want him to succeed. Football will be the winner. Nothing to do with Liverpool, even if he had been appointed as manager of Fiorentina/Valencia/St. Ettiene, Vitoria Guimares, Krasnodar, etc I would have said the same.

A great man, taking a lesser side to challenge the status quo and the oil tycoons.

You're crazy :lol:

It's amazing that people here rightly moan about status quo, how it's all boring, how 3 of the 4 CL semi-finalists are pretty much decided before it kicks off...how all big teams monopolize all best players, etc and yet say : "It's a disastrous career decision for him. He's so much better than that."

For me the most boring this of modern football is that all the best players/coaches etc go on the usual 3-4 clubs .. Real,PSG,Barca,Bayern ... I miss the old good days when Batistuta played for the Fiorentina...Or when Parma had a boss collection of players.

This is a good move for every football romantic whose love for the game hasn't been eaten alive or eradicated by $$ and formalities yet. This move by Klopp is a slim glimmer of hope that there is still romance, emotion, and novelty left in footy.

For that alone, I applaud Jurgen, and I want him to succeed. Football will be the winner. Nothing to do with Liverpool, even if he had been appointed as manager of Fiorentina/Valencia/St. Ettiene, Vitoria Guimares, Krasnodar, etc I would have said the same.

A great man, taking a lesser side to challenge the status quo and the oil tycoons.

You're crazy :lol:

Definitely.  Whilst I admire them for their ambition and standing for what they believe in, when they are winning, they are one arsehole of a club. Just as bad as Man Poo.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, because it'll be exciting as fuck for all of the rest of us when the 2nd most successful English football club of all time move from their current plight in 5th to 4th or 3rd or 2nd or 1st. Get real man, and get to fuck.

:lol: I love you ye nah.

:lol: Oh you.