The Liverpool Thread

Parky

The arrogance of a Liverpool fan to come in and say you can't pair one aspect of one manager to our manager and then lay it down to trophies. Do you brand shearer a failure as a premier league striker? Giggs a failure at international level. Drop the objective act and piss off if think our comparison of aspects of managers character is such a heretical deed. He's been at Liverpool 5 mins and like as not you'd have been bleating similar when dalglish rocked up second time round. You do your lot no favours.

The sheer romanticism of a club that has spunked hundreds of millions of pounds in recent years somehow, against all odds, miraculously, unbelievably getting somewhere near the title race. It really is a fairytale; the stuff of dreams.

I, for one, find the prospect simply intoxicating.

:lol: :thup: They've spent shit loads yet we should believe that it'd be great if they win over those oil guys.

Guest firetotheworks

Why is there a Liverpool fan on here slagging off Keegan? :lol: Tbf, the day we signed Shearer I had to go down to Liverpool to take the piss out of Steve McManaman's hair. I just had to.

Liverpool fans are hilarious, they feel their history is the reason they should be winning cups and the league season-on-season. Talk about living in the past man. Their fanbase is an utter joke, not to mention a load of thieving murderers.

Liverpool fans are hilarious, they feel their history is the reason they should be winning cups and the league season-on-season. Talk about living in the past man. Their fanbase is an utter joke, not to mention a load of thieving murderers.

I hate fence sitters.

Rattled.

I hate fence sitters.

Ooh bad choice of words when referring to the old Dippers.

I take it back I hope he fails big time, LFC fans are the worst of the worst.

That says more about you than any LFC fan.

First time I'll do this on here, but you're on a toon forum talking s*** about Keegan. You lack a working functioning brain. Loser? Hope Gerrard's slip haunts you every night.

Why would it haunt me?  I've been there for many, many trophies won, and a few lost, just one of those things. 

I'm quite happy just to read this thread, it always makes me laugh, but HTT saying Klopp was a modern day Keegan, ffs, I had to respond to that.  Surely, lacking a 'working functioning brain'  would have me agree with him, when, imo, that would be delusional as well.

No because anyone who has a 'working functioning brain' could see what Keegan achieved here was phenomenal and can only be viewed as a success.

Yes, he took your club forward for a while, if you regard that as success then fine.  For me success would have been to stick at it and win something, but he didn't.  Very different from Klopp, simple as.

So because Klopp won something at the end of it, this makes him vastly different in style to Keegan? We are talking style of management here you nonce.

There is no guarantee Klopp will win anything. He may have won in Germany but I'd say you'll have a hell of a job winning the league.

For me Keegan was a poor mans Shankly, without the wit and football know how.  Difference was that Shankly took a club languishing in the 2nd div, to the top of the 1st in 4 years, and stuck around to win more trophies.

I know there's no guarantee Klopp  will win anything, but at least he's a proven winner, and still young enough to be hungry for more success.

Well done for coming on here and proving once and for all what most of us know all ready that the majority of Liverpool fans are a bunch of bellends living in the past who deserve nothing but failure  :slowclap: