The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Hey Parky - Thread title change is in order. Dalgleish (whom I never liked) has f*cked us again. He is easily a goal or three up right now.

I think Parky might be a goal up at least. Let's re-visit this in a year's time!

Hey Parky - Thread title change is in order. Dalgleish (whom I never liked) has f*cked us again. He is easily a goal or three up right now.

I think Parky might be a goal up at least. Let's re-visit this in a year's time!

My only hope is Carroll does summink mental and Suarez doesn't acclimatise.

I desperately hope that we finish above Liverpool. This is more important to me than finishing above Sunderland right now. We must do this. I want Dalglish to be proven wrong, Carroll to be shown he left us for a club going nowhere and my own sad desperate desire for revenge. The game at Anfield is now the most important one for me on the fixture list for the remainder of the season. We must win that one.

Best of luck Parky... don't f*cking jinx it.

Can't say I'm worried about this season. Overall, though, I pray to God that we will at least be on a par with them within the next 2 or 3 years, as long as we invest correctly. Just to remind the mercenary twat exactly why he went, and exactly what he missed out on by not being the focal point of that.

I desperately hope that we finish above Liverpool. This is more important to me than finishing above Sunderland right now. We must do this. I want Dalglish to be proven wrong, Carroll to be shown he left us for a club going nowhere and my own sad desperate desire for revenge. The game at Anfield is now the most important one for me on the fixture list for the remainder of the season. We must win that one.

Best of luck Parky... don't f*cking jinx it.

Said earlier in the thread that an old jedi like Dalglish returning would be dangerous and this has come to pass. My mind is not still, it is like a raging torrent of anger and sadness, but that too will pass. When the time is right and I have prepared and conversed with the old masters, I shall engage the one they call Dalglish...For it is him.

Been fucking sickened by all the Liverpool fans's sob stories on the radio today like over losing Torres. You've just signed Suarez and Carroll ffs you bunch of clowns; be fucking grateful for that. God help them If they ever had to live in our footballing world.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its funny reading Liverpool fans justify the fee for Carroll, by building him up to be some sort of amazing world class superstar.

Its funny reading Liverpool fans justify the fee for Carroll, by building him up to be some sort of amazing world class superstar.

He could well turn into an amazing world class superstar.

Infact, I fully expect Carroll to play a pivotal role in a relatively successful team over the next 5-10 years.