Would you rather...

Bowie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've popped your shitty cripple tyres though haven't I?

Escape on the rims, man. You're going to be exhausted carrying those heavy ass knife arms. I'll be fine.

What about Wheel-legs man's biggest nemesis - stairs?

Two boards under each wheel conquers stairs. Come on, man! This was in the fucking orientation brochure. Read your shit!

What about Wheel-legs man's biggest nemesis - stairs?

Two boards under each wheel conquers stairs. Come on, man! This was in the fucking orientation brochure. Read your shit!

I'm still sceptical, man. I'd figured that wheel-legs would be some sort of crime-fighter, but he wouldn't be much use when he's hauling his round ass up flights of stairs.

Maybe knife-arm dude can team up with wheel-legs fella, but their differences behind them, for the good of the city.

Admit it. You've chosen to be disabled, where as we knife armed folk have chosen to be super human killing machines.

:snod:

Obviously knives for arms and wheels for legs is the zenith, the absolute peak of perfection in human/machine form, but that's what makes this such an enthralling debate.

The battle between knife arms and wheel legs will rage on, unfortunately.

The League Cup? Even the smoggies have been able to win that... pfff.

NUFC Premiership Title>NUFC CL Title>NUFC Europa/UEFA Cup>NUFC FA Cup>Scotland World Cup>US World Cup>NUFC CL Group Stages>NUFC Charity Shield>NUFC League Cup>England World Cup

Probably something like that if I had to prioritise.

Don't think I could handle it if all those things came true (obviously the Scotland WC is the biggest long shot)... hell, if half those came true I would probably die of happiness.

It's no way as clear cut as people say. I'm Newcastle through and through, but I'd be fucking dancing in the streets if England won the World Cup.

It fucking is like...

...knifes as arms, man!

Do the knives flex like your elbow or are they just two big fuck off swords attached from your shoulders?

From the shoulders. No joints in there. Just knife. It's a horrible choice.

Do the knives flex like your elbow or are they just two big fuck off swords attached from your shoulders?

Great question!

Knives start at the elbow and wheels below the knee joint. Definitely.

Icant believe so many on here would choose england winning anything over Newcastle....just goes to show how many arent as passionate about NUFC as others...theres no contest for me would rather we won a throw in than England won anything couldnt give 2 fucks about England......supporting England is for cockneys and fans of lower league shit sides the flags at the games prove that...fans of Man United couldnt give 2 fucks about England thats why they chatn AR GEN TINA at matches and the fact you will never see a MUFC flag at an England game

Great question!

I'll have the knives then please.

Great question!

I'll have the knives then please.

Arms start at the shoulder. Fuck is this shit! :rant: