Celebrating sporting success ahead of Newcastle United

James

Is there any non-football sporting success that you'd celebrate over Newcastle success?

For example, I'd rather a British rider won the Tour de France than Newcastle won the League Cup.

Is there any non-football sporting success that you'd celebrate over Newcastle success?

For example, I'd rather a British rider won the Tour de France than Newcastle won the League Cup.

Huh? Really?

That's really gay, at least pick a real sport.

Answer: No.

Huh? Really?

Well I dont see how supporting a football club has to come exclusively ahead of all other sporting success.

Obviously I've picked an example which people can't relate to as its a sport pretty much 5 people are into on the whole forum, and of course there are many who understandably have Newcastle as their number one love, but just to give another example would anyone rather Murray won Wimbledon than Newcastle qualified for the UEFA Cup?

Huh? Really?

Well I dont see how supporting a football club has to come exclusively ahead of all other sporting success.

Obviously I've picked an example which people can't relate to as its a sport pretty much 5 people are into on the whole forum, and of course there are many who understandably have Newcastle as their number one love, but just to give another example would anyone rather Murray won Wimbledon than Newcastle qualified for the UEFA Cup?

i'd rather newcastle won the toss against man utd than murray won wimbledon.

Huh? Really?

Murray isn't even from this country though.