Favourite time of the season?

Dinho lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm saying FA Cup 3rd round. Can't beat it, a Premiership/Championship team coming up away to an absolute minnow.

The highligh though is when you see an old fella walking his dog within touching distance of the south stand  :aww:

First day of the season.

Especially when it's not a WC or EC year.  That summer goes for ages and the transfer rumours you get flying around are ridiculous.

Depends on the status of the club ; in the mid-90s, we looked forward to the start of the season knowing that at least we would be in the running for Europe - these days, its the end of April, hoping beyond hope that the club will be staying up...

Final day if we finish anywhere from 17th upwards! I would kind of love the season to fly by in a second if I knew we'd finish it still in it.

Had to Vote for Christmas though - simply for the pure 'mounts of boozin'! And sitting in front of the TV on boxing day man, bliss!

First day is close with the excitement and apprehension, usually for it all to come crashing back down soon after though.

First game I go to. Usually the first home game. Nothing like supping on a pre-match pint to calm the nerves and catching up with matchday buddies for the first time in a new season.

Guest firetotheworks

First game of the Champions League, because it's when its just football left, right, and centre. Plus I always forget about it, and have that 'ah yeah!' moment, like when I remember that I've already made a cup of tea.