Dan Gosling

Dave

I think people are being kind calling him championship level, he will go there next but he won't be good enough and will end up on the bench until his contract ends and he goes to league 1.

The French Premier League? oh sorry you mean League Division 3

The irony being that the likes of Gozza and Sherla will cost us a packet when we pay them their wedge for completing their contracts. Infuriating....maybe we can trade him for Eddie Howe

I think he'll do well in the Championship. Michael Brown managed over 20 goals a few seasons ago so I don't see any reason why Gosling can't get at least half of that. Always seems to find himself in a position to score, a bit more composure and he could have a couple this season in his limited appearances. Good signing for Bournemouth.

The irony being that the likes of Gozza and Sherla will cost us a packet when we pay them their wedge for completing their contracts. Infuriating....maybe we can trade him for Eddie Howe

Had on. These cunts get bonus' because they were too shit for is to sell?

Had on. These c***s get bonus' because they were too s*** for is to sell?

Yip - loyalty and that

Yip - loyalty and that

I wish I could be rewarded for being so shit it my job no other company was willing to part with cash for me to work for them...

Yip - loyalty and that

I wish I could be rewarded for being so shit it my job no other company was willing to part with cash for me to work for them...

You do, it's called severance pay.

Yip - loyalty and that

I wish I could be rewarded for being so s*** it my job no other company was willing to part with cash for me to work for them...

At the end of my current contract I'd be lucky to get a pat on the back if I was shit at my job :lol:. Lucky I'm the sales equivalent of Lionel Messi really.

Yip - loyalty and that

I wish I could be rewarded for being so s*** it my job no other company was willing to part with cash for me to work for them...

At the end of my current contract I'd be lucky to get a pat on the back if I was shit at my job :lol:. Lucky I'm the sales equivalent of Lionel Messi really.

The point being, it's not uncommon for people to be rewarded for not moving jobs.

Loyalty bonuses for footballers have mostly replaced signing on fees anyway. It's not meant as a reward for playing well.

Yip - loyalty and that

At the end of my current contract I'd be lucky to get a pat on the back if I was s*** at my job :lol:. Lucky I'm the sales equivalent of Lionel Messi really.

The point being, it's not uncommon for people to be rewarded for not moving jobs.

Loyalty bonuses for footballers have mostly replaced signing on fees anyway. It's not meant as a reward for playing well.

Nah I get the point. It just stinks.

Yip - loyalty and that

At the end of my current contract I'd be lucky to get a pat on the back if I was s*** at my job :lol:. Lucky I'm the sales equivalent of Lionel Messi really.

I mean, yeah, I'm not a fan either :lol:

Ashley will probably take it out of our transfer budget too

Yip - loyalty and that

I mean, yeah, I'm not a fan either :lol:

Ashley will probably take it out of our transfer budget too

Our what?