Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Not sure what I was thinking the last 2 gameweeks. Transferred Drogba out for Hernandez for the 0-0 on Tuesday, then transferred Hernandez out for Elmander, Ivanovic captain who didn't even play, then Huth

:kinnear:

Guest BooBoo

I'm usually quite good at this game but have been poor this year. Played my wildcard too soon after a sluggish start.

Had a moment of what I thought would be genius but is looking like insanity, swapped out a load of players for fulham and bolton players as they play twice but it's only got me thirty odd points over the weekend and whatever they pick up in the second game will prob go out in points deductions for too many transfers.

Who is more likely to start for Man City this weekend - Balotelli or Dzeko?

Balotelli, but wouldn't touch the kid with a barge pole - he could easily get sent off, and likely carded.

Got a question here but not sure about benching players who play on sunday and subbing the players from saturday after they have scored there points so i get points for players after they have played there sunday games   :cheesy: if you get my drift  :-[

Guest Roger Kint

Got a question here but not sure about benching players who play on sunday and subbing the players from saturday after they have scored there points so i get points for players after they have played there sunday games  :cheesy: if you get my drift  :-[

IIRC they team at the deadline cut off plays so any changes after dont count. Only changes then involve a sub coming on afterwards if a starter didnt feature.

Got a question here but not sure about benching players who play on sunday and subbing the players from saturday after they have scored there points so i get points for players after they have played there sunday games  :cheesy: if you get my drift  :-[

IIRC they team at the deadline cut off plays so any changes after dont count. Only changes then involve a sub coming on afterwards if a starter didnt feature.

Thanks for that so basically pick players who will score you most points hopefully

Guest Roger Kint

Last minute decision to bring in Yaya Toure (and make him captain) definitely worked. Bringing in Ba definitely didn't.

Changed my captain to Bale as he has two games this week. Waste of time tbh

Quarter finals for the head to head leagues start next weekend, whos in them? Im in mine for the Newry head to head league, and comfortably in it at that :smug:

Head to head leagues are a crock of shit. :hmm:

Think I posted this before, but a mate at work is in line for a £14k cut of the Sun's £500k top prize. The bloke whose team is top got an email from someone at News International the other day to introduce himself.