Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Deja vu, but the eternal question is back.......Cabaye or Ben Arfa?

- Cabaye is consistent, a set piece taker but is close to a suspension.

- Ben Arfa is cheaper, will destroy someone soon, but mightn't even start (which is, quite frankly, ridiculous).

Santon has already replaced SuperStevie Taylor

Not had to make any transfers for like three weeks so I've got 2 free ones.  Not really anyone I want to take out though, so I feel I'd just be swapping for the sake of it.  Shame to lose the free one I can't carry over though.

Had to change things up as the guy im chasing in the league had too many players I have. Ben Arfa and Aguero out, Sturridge and Mata in. Team now

Vorm

Jones Kompany Enrique

Bale Mata Silva Nani

Ba Adebayor Sturridge

Bench: Schwarzer, Bosingwa, Allen, Young

Hoping Aguero doesnt go on a goal run now, and Sturridge continues his form.

Had to change things up as the guy im chasing in the league had too many players I have. Ben Arfa and Aguero out, Sturridge and Mata in. Team now

Vorm

Jones Kompany Enrique

Bale Mata Silva Nani

Ba Adebayor Sturridge

Odd. I have Kompany, Enrique, Bale, Silva, Adebayor and Sturridge all in my 1st team, Vorm on the bench (should really start him) and had planned on getting Mata this week with Jones likely to be my 2nd transfer, also only recently got rid of Nani. Also very strongly considered Ba. :lol:

Vorm

Jones Kompany Enrique

Bale Mata Silva Nani

Ba Adebayor Sturridge

Odd. I have Kompany, Enrique, Bale, Silva, Adebayor and Sturridge all in my 1st team, Vorm on the bench (should really start him) and had planned on getting Mata this week with Jones likely to be my 2nd transfer, also only recently got rid of Nani. Also very strongly considered Ba. :lol:

Ha strange. The guy above keeps changing his team to be the same which is kind of frustrating, just spent 8 points on them 2 transfers! I cant help but tinker with my team but going to stick with this for a while. Also gutted Schwarzer is injured, means I have to have Vorm in pegs for this GW.

Vorm

Jones Kompany Enrique

Bale Mata Silva Nani

Ba Adebayor Sturridge

Ha strange. The guy above keeps changing his team to be the same which is kind of frustrating, just spent 8 points on them 2 transfers! I cant help but tinker with my team but going to stick with this for a while.

That's not frustrating, that's grade A twat behaviour. :lol:

Reckon I'm going to get Jones in this week. Strangely, despite Man City's first clean sheet, I'd be wanting to get rid of one of Kompany or Richards to fund that move. Not sure who. They've generally been annoying me for the past couple of months by conceding every single game, especially late on when they were already winning comfortably. But maybe they've sorted themselves out now.

Then again knowing me, I'll forget to do this transfer and end up putting in Phil Neville or someone.

Anyway, 54 plus bonus points.