Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Ba on the bench and 3 strikers on the pitch?

Those 3 have more points, just I have the 4 best forwards in the league points wise now.

ahh, can only have 3 forwards in the fantasy.premierleague.com one :)

Guest firetotheworks

On what planet do Man United win 5-0 and Rooney and Nani aren't involved in any goals!? Unfortunately for me it's this planet.

A new level of bad luck IMO - brought Adam in 2 games ago. Missed penalty and an own goal later. Hmm.

Keep him in, please. Hopefully he'll back that up with a red card on Friday night. :thup:

Sold nani last week a day before his big points tally. Then had jones go off early injured, also had ferdinand who didnt play then got injured the next day.

Sold Ferdinand for Evans & got Rooney in.

Capt Rooney today who doesnt start, then plays in midfield, then passes up a penalty. Evans goes off early after getting injured.

:lol: :lol: f*** sake.

Hernandez didn't get any assists did he? I know he went close to getting the penultimate a couple of times but wasn't sure. Made the schoolboy error of transferring a player playing that day for a player playing the next day. Probably wouldn't have started him anyway!

Fantasy Football is taking the piss out of me man.

I buy Welbeck, does nowt for two games, I sell him. He scores. I buy Gervinho, does nowt. I sell him, he scores.  I buy Rooney, Man Utd get 5 goals, he gets 1 point coming off the bench.

Pretty sure I'm out of the cup. This is what it must feel like to be Neil :okay: