Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Bonus points on this game are fucking bollocks. Nasri didn't get any against Birmingham today yet Roger Johnson picked up 1. :dowie:

No he didn't. RVP (1), Djourou (2) & Fabregas (3) got the bonuses.

Oh aye, looked in the wrong column. :lol: My point still stands though, they're bollocks. Kolarov got 2 against us the other week despite Routledge sitting him on his arse a few times and generally getting the better of him during the time he was on the pitch.

Guest Roger Kint

44 points with Essien and Malouda to come, not bad thanks to Bale's 18 points. Assuming El Mohamady will come in for Toure who didnt play so theres another 9 points to add too.

Finally been forced into sticking VdV in, with Cahill out. I was looking at the other options and I already have Nasri, Bale and Nani (is he finally going to not be 'slightly injured'?) so he stood out like a sore thumb.

Hopefully him and Gareth won't score many points tomorrow, however.

Guest Roger Kint

Asia cup players missing for a month now too....

Cant beleive i missed the deadline for this one, at least it was only Cahill

berbatov or two games in a week Adam for captain  :undecided:

I don't have Berba, but I'm going to go with Adam for captain. Two games at home, plus he has the most bonus points out of any FF player so far.

I think Adam will still be a good captain, but I'm glad I ignored my own advice and went with Nani last minute (24 points)

berbatov or two games in a week Adam for captain  :undecided:

I don't have Berba, but I'm going to go with Adam for captain. Two games at home, plus he has the most bonus points out of any FF player so far.

I think Adam will still be a good captain, but I'm glad I ignored my own advice and went with Nani last minute (24 points)

Aye, I went with Adam over Berbatov and got 8 points with one game to go.

Wasn't even sure Nani was playing so didnt want to risk it or him being brought on as a sub for 10 minutes and get 2 points.

I've got Ferdinand in my team too so wasn't happy with him being rested but Hangeland and Dann cheered me up  ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Asia cup players missing for a month now too....

Cant beleive i missed the deadline for this one, at least it was only Cahill

:doh:

I just added Cahill last week.

I just added Nani before realising i missed the deadline by seconds......AGAIN!!!!