Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

What a day to transfer Berbatov out man :(

Ouch!!

Wor lass has him and Nani, she's a right c*** tbh.

If that wasn't bad enough I changed my captain at the last minute from Nani to Tevez :lol:

Mate, you suck balls about as bad as me.

I once transferred Adebayor out thinking of the ANC, craic was Togo weren't even in it and Adebayor went and scored 7 goals in 5 games or something mental like that for Arsenal.

I can't get on it atm but I genuinely think I'll be in negative points this week, got Jagielka and Arteta and the rest of my team has done fuck all. Had Ferdinand as my captain as well and they've conceded. I was top in my mates league, they've all got fucking Berbatov and Nani in their teams so I'll be screwed now. :hmm:

That Samba goal is brilliant. He's now on a respectable looking 5 and knocked off 8 points from my Manc mate who had Vidic and Evra in defence :laugh:

Just found out that Vidic went off after 63mins. Clean sheet. :D

I had Berbatov as captain.

I didn't

Some twat... somewhere in the country... left him in as captain by accident from weeks ago and is winding up his mate who has decent football knowledge - you just know it.

I had Berbatov as captain.

I didn't

Some twat... somewhere in the country... left him in as captain by accident from weeks ago and is winding up his mate who has decent football knowledge - you just know it.

My mate's lass has him as captain, 86 points already.