Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Not happy. I get rid of Bale for doing nothing in the league for ages, he gets something like 18 points. Faye randomly didn't play in a Stoke clean sheet. Elmohamady will no doubt come on for 5 minutes at the end meaning I won't be able to get the 6 points from Givet on the bench. And Malouda, my captain, taken off before 60 minutes!? Fuck off man. :lol:

So if your captain doesn't play, it automatically switches to the highest scoring player that weekend?

I have an idea......

No. You can set how your captain is chosen if your normal one doesn't work - either by form or value.

So if your captain doesn't play, it automatically switches to the highest scoring player that weekend?

I have an idea......

No. You can set how your captain is chosen if your normal one doesn't work - either by form or value.

So say I made Xisco captain (knowing he'll not play) and Bale gets 20 points that day. Bale has better form so he's automatically made captain? Just trying to get my head around this.

I have an idea......

So say I made Xisco captain (knowing he'll not play) and Bale gets 20 points that day. Bale has better form so he's automatically made captain? Just trying to get my head around this.

If the captain you chose doesn't play, yes, the player who was in the best form going into that gameweek would become captain and have his points doubled. It doesn't just automatically go to the one with the highest points. I'd dare say that wouldn't make much sense. :lol:

I'm not really sure how they quantify 'form' so as to rank everyone, mind.

Tevez saved me from complete disaster this week after various calamities topped off earlier today by Blackburn getting a clean sheet but Givet getting subbed at HT. Malouda is on thin ice at the moment, one more goal/assist-less performance (:laugh:) and he's out. But dare I go another week without VdV? I didn't get him this week because I thought, Arsenal away, he's unlikely to do too much, right? Wrong. :lol:

Could have been much better if I put Tevez as captain. Disappointed Nani didn't do much against Wigan at home, particularly with them playing 9 men for a decent chunk.

Tevez saved me from complete disaster this week after various calamities. Malouda is on thin ice at the moment, one more goal/assist-less performance (:laugh:) and he's out. But dare I go another week without VdV? I didn't get him this week because I thought, Arsenal away, he's unlikely to do too much, right? Wrong. :lol:

Could have been much better if I put Tevez as captain. Disappointed Nani didn't do much against Wigan at home, particularly with them playing 9 men for a decent chunk.

My thoughts exactly.

Tevez saved me from complete disaster this week after various calamities topped off earlier today by Blackburn getting a clean sheet but Givet getting subbed at HT. Malouda is on thin ice at the moment, one more goal/assist-less performance (:laugh:) and he's out. But dare I go another week without VdV? I didn't get him this week because I thought, Arsenal away, he's unlikely to do too much, right? Wrong. :lol:

I've fucked Malouda off this week like.  My midfield now means business,

Bale, Nasri, Van Der Vaart, Nani, Cahill.