Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Guest neesy111

Uganda United

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs137.ash2/40212_423307234290_510664290_4556291_3298112_n.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

You've used your wildcard after the first few games of the season, before the transfer window is shut? You bloody mentalist!

You've used your wildcard after the first few games of the season, before the transfer window is shut? You bloody mentalist!

I decided to write my original team off as a bad job and take the plunge. Had a few players who I'd expect to play every week but seems they may be out of favour for some reason. Happy with this side though (for the next week anyway :lol:).

I took Drogba out because the FF said he was injured.

Fucking bastards.

This.

And I forgot to take him out of my girlfriend's team which I helped set up. Also he's the captain of that team. I cry.

Picking my team made me realize how little I paid attention to the Premier League last season.  Definitely picked a fair few who seem to be out of favor now.

These first few weeks will definitely require some adjustments.  My team is 17th with a bullet!

Guest firetotheworks

Neil, how was Bilyanedtinovicodolskiberg? I know he only played 18 minutes, but does it look like he'll be starting any matches/getting assists/scoring?

I'm expecting a good season from him. He was playing for a lot of last season on empty due to not having a break for something like 14/15 months, but he didn't have any WC commitments this summer so he should be recharged and being in the thick of it this year. I'd start him in most games and I'd expect him to be doing well.

Only thing I would say is, I wouldn't say he's a stonewall starter as Arteta is, for example. It's just I'd be surprised if he didn't play a lot. Hope that, err, helps. :lol: