The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest BooBoo

Fergusons really gambling with his line up. Fucking purple faced tit always plays his strongest XI v us.

The team sheet will give the mackems a huge lift.

We could easily have been 2-0 down to that lot a few weeks back.

'That lot' in which you billed as a good side and thought we'd be comfortably beaten by?

I thought we'd be beaten, yes. Comfortably? I don't remember saying that. They're a better team than us. Seeing them getting destroyed like that is worrying.

Mackem game kick off delayed till 3:20 due to "unforseen circumstances" ???

No one is seated four minutes before kickoff, so you figure it is something to do with traffic or congestion.

They're all seated now, 3 minutes before.

Fergusons really gambling with his line up. f***ing purple faced tit always plays his strongest XI v us.

The team sheet will give the mackems a huge lift.

Other than Berbatov and Evra, it arguably is their strongest XI. This XI just isn't particularly all that good.

What's happened to Park, btw?

We could easily have been 2-0 down to that lot a few weeks back.

'That lot' in which you billed as a good side and thought we'd be comfortably beaten by?

I thought we'd be beaten, yes. Comfortably? I don't remember saying that. They're a better team than us. Seeing them getting destroyed like that is worrying.

So then drawing 1-1 away is a pretty good result away to a better team?

I think they're pretty shit to be honest. So are we, and so are Wigan. Independent results and performances don't really change that factor, you could also pick out the Wigan - Blackpool result and say that Wigan are dreadful and there is nothing to worry about.