The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

West brom and Blackpool are gone ... we need to wake up asap. I try really hard to see who the likely relegation candidates are and none come to mind. There just aren't any obviously rubbish teams. It's going to be a scary ride.

Quite annoying that Liverpool are doing so poorly, as there's little chance that they'll actually be in the relegation battle. They have too much actual talent for that. Everton might actually be in a bit of trouble with an injury or two, but it's unlikely they'll finish down there either. It's worrying as someone has to be relegated.

West brom and Blackpool are gone ... we need to wake up asap. I try really hard to see who the likely relegation candidates are and none come to mind. There just aren't any obviously rubbish teams. It's going to be a scary ride.

West Brom look quite good. They play decent football. Can't believe they've gotten Osaze. Top signing. Mulumbu has looked very good as well.

...he says seven games into the season.

Quite annoying that Liverpool are doing so poorly, as there's little chance that they'll actually be in the relegation battle. They have too much actual talent for that. Everton might actually be in a bit of trouble with an injury or two, but it's unlikely they'll finish down there either. It's worrying as someone has to be relegated.

Liverpool's season so far reminds me of Newcastle's relegation season. Turmoil everywhere, both on and off the pitch. Fans already turning on the manager. Their goalscorer has seemingly checked out already, and is flat out uninterested at this point. A long term injury to Gerrard and/or Torres and they could completely crumble. The January window will be huge for them.

Guest Ridzuan

I wouldnt be surprise if come end of the season, Liverpool would be in there battling to get out of the relegation zone with us.

I know, I know. It's just that West Brom and Blackpool are both improving if anything! They're not achieving their success via corny/brutish tactics either. They're also not overly reliant on any single player. I believe both will consistently get results.

NUFC are nailed on for bottom three.

Liverpool's season so far reminds me of Newcastle's relegation season. Turmoil everywhere, both on and off the pitch. Fans already turning on the manager. Their goalscorer has seemingly checked out already, and is flat out uninterested at this point. A long term injury to Gerrard and/or Torres and they could completely crumble. The January window will be huge for them.

Aye it's not just the results either, they are playing awful. Reckon they will finish bottom half as it is.

I know, I know. It's just that West Brom and Blackpool are both improving if anything! They're not achieving their success via corny/brutish tactics either. They're also not overly reliant on any single player. I believe both will consistently get results.

Remember Hull a season or two ago? It's too early to tell, the league doesn't really settle down until November time. We're not exactly playing that badly ourselves.

Remember Hull a season or two ago? It's too early to tell, the league doesn't really settle down until November time. We're not exactly playing that badly ourselves.

Yeah, you're probably right. It's just all quite nerve-wracking.