The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Milan are outmourinhoing Mourinho with all that rolling around and timewasting.

Mourinho just outmourinhoed them. Put all attackers on and scored.

That's not outmourinhoing though!

Madrid keeps its record of never winning at San Siro. (always looking at the bright side, irrelevant game anyway)

Whatever :lol:

But I wonder, did Allegri lose them two points or did Mourinho win them one point? I feel Allegri made bad decisions, especially the one taking pato out and putting Ambrosini on even if they scored three minutes later.

Guest neesy111

there's blatantly some Bleakley-related tension in the ITV studio between Chiles and Lampard when they weren't on air.

didn't even known lampard and bleakley were together :lol:

get rid of this group stage system. Fucking boring. knock out all the way.

Less games = less money = never happen.

Who gives a fuck what it looks like as long as it brings the £££ in?  :undecided:

Was even worse with that two group phases system. What a joke that was.

Yep, we might have got a lot further in the competition if it wasn't that system being in the same group as your selves inter  and the previous years finalists gave us slim hope of ever getting through.

Guest Roger Kint

Like 90% of foreign players he grabbed the ball once fouled, ref blew whistle, player stood up and took free kick, Auxerre(?) scored. Nothing really imo.

Guest Roger Kint

So just typical SSN bullshit to fill airtime?

They mentioned it 4 times in about 50 minutes before i went to work this morning, must be really struggling as its the only news other than Sehwag's batting and the yellow tickers Heskey injury

Guest Roger Kint

If SSN was broadcast 2 hours a day, it would struggle to have enough to talk about TBH.

Not usually too bad when i watch 7-8am with 10 mins of goals & 10 mins of paper review shoehorned in between their main advertising features

Crazy, Chelsea took a year to get in their stride as genuine title contenders. This is what, Man City's third year of spunking money? And I still can't see them truly pushing for it.

Chelsea were already a pretty good team, though. It would be similar to if a billionaire came in to buy Tottenham. They need a lot of investment, obviously, but the roots of success are already there. Man City were nothing. They've had to essentially buy a completely different squad and completely new identity.