The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

i have a dream that one day, other results might go our way. honestly, its every frickin weekend now  :knuppel2:

west brom and newcastle have had eerily similar starts to the season. both promoted, both have reached the top 6 but are now in horrible form, both won at arsenal, both beat sunderland, both lost at home to stoke, both lost to blackpool and now both winning at everton. weird.

i have a dream that one day, other results might go our way. honestly, its every frickin weekend now  :knuppel2:

west brom and newcastle have had eerily similar starts to the season. both promoted, both have reached the top 6 but are now in horrible form, both won at arsenal, both beat sunderland, both lost at home to stoke, both lost to blackpool and now both winning at everton. weird.

I'd say it's half and half, we have had results go are way as well. We just havn't taken advantage recently when it has.

Guest Geordiesned

I had Radio 5 on in the car earlier. They said Wolves had wrongly had a goal disallowed for offside. Did Sky say anything on it?

Think it was me. FC United winning, Boro losing. :lol:

If FC United get Man Utd away, will the away end be empty since the reason for forming the club was to not put any more cash into the Glazer's pockets?