The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Can´t wait for Martins and Carroll to score against us. Nearly punched a hole through my TV when I saw that cunt celebrating as if it wasn´t bad enough that Bramble and Faye got those injury time equalisers against us the relegation season and N´zogbia scored 2 goals in the space of 2 minutes at our ground this season. Need to start selling abroad, if not only to save my sanity.

We did sell Martins abroad. Now after seemingly touring the planet in the last year and a half he's fucking back.

Magnetised to come back and screw us over.

A number of players who we should have been in for played well or scored tonight.

No idea why we didn't even make a couple of loan signings like Kakuta or Sturridge or Keane. It's madness.

I think Ashley and Llambias get off on the thrill of the gamble. If you suggested taking a chance on a black no9, they'd assume you meant roulette.

Watching Dortmund - Schalke

The atmosphere  :fwap:

Unlike England where average age of the attendance is constantly rising teams in Germany keep ticket price relatively low and give students/young people discount. Huntelaar - Raul upfront for Schalke, should be a good game.