The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

He is a fantastic player but having the strength of a small Lebanese girl is a problem for him.

Don't buy into that. Of the top 5 players in the world currently only Ronaldo has strength in the traditional sense of any note.

He is a fantastic player but having the strength of a small Lebanese girl is a problem for him.

Don't buy into that. Of the top 5 players in the world currently only Ronaldo has strength of any note.

I can't remember seeing the likes of Messi and Xavi pushed off the ball that often, whereas Silva seems to lose possession relatively easily.

Don't buy into that. Of the top 5 players in the world currently only Ronaldo has strength of any note.

I can't remember seeing the likes of Messi and Xavi pushed off the ball that often, whereas Silva seems to lose possession relatively easily.

Obviously they're all different players but people rarely get close enough to Messi and Xavi to be able to do so. Messi being too quick and fleet of foot and Xavi rarely taking more than 2 or 3 touches whereas Silva tends to be a merger of the two.

Totally different playing England, in Spain Silva wasn't being brushed off in the ball because it's diffrent style of play. Silva has adapted fantasically well to the pace and physical side of the Premier League in my opinion.