The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Plenty of players we were looking at (or rumoured to be) whilst in the Championship in the old firm match. I like Kris Commons.

He seems to be pretty good, Izaguirre looks a class left back too.

Is Beye still at Villa and how far down the pecking order must he be if they're playing Delph at full back?

I can not believe we're playing the fucking kids tonight. Really, really disappointed. I was going to go to this match, and fucking glad I didn't bother now.

Chance of playing Reading at home in a QF, with no real relegation threat. Shit decision like  :sadnod:

Plenty of players we were looking at (or rumoured to be) whilst in the Championship in the old firm match. I like Kris Commons.

He seems to be pretty good, Izaguirre looks a class left back too.

Indeed he does. Enrique-esq.

Is Beye still at Villa and how far down the pecking order must he be if they're playing Delph at full back?

Beye's training with Warnock and the kids, for being a tit.

Hello hello hello, what's the story here?

Beye's training with Warnock and the kids, for being a tit.

Hello hello hello, what's the story here?

Warnock and Beye are, apparently, whingeing cunts, so have been training with the reserves.

Look at that line up tonight - a junior school kid at right back and a midfielder at left back rather than bring those two tosspots back.