The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Absolutely love Nicklas Bendtner.

In my "non-football-related Entertainers XI", he'd partner Shola Ameobi up front.

I'd have Balotelli and Bendtner upfront together.

Aye Balotelli's the captain of non-football-related entertainment.

In my "non-football-related Entertainers XI", he'd partner Shola Ameobi up front.

I'd have Balotelli and Bendtner upfront together.

Aye Balotelli's the captain of non-football-related entertainment.

He's just the flavour-of-the-month in non-football-related-entertainment. Ameobi has had us on the edge of our seats and our eyes bulging in bewilderment for over a DECADE.

I bet he loves nights like this. 

Home to a team 2 leagues below Arsenal, he can actually masquerade as a decent footballer.

Bendtner is a very good player, he will get his opportunity now to play up front and not on the wing and this will prove it to people.

Bendtner is a very good player, he will get his opportunity now to play up front and not on the wing and this will prove it to people.

What's going on with Chamakh? Is he turning out to be a disappointment? or is his spell out of the team just due to temporary form and RvP?

What's going on with Chamakh? Is he turning out to be a disappointment? or is his spell out of the team just due to temporary form and RvP?

In a recent interview he said he suffered a big-style burnout after playing every game early on in the season, but rumours around Arsenal said he's fallen out of favour somewhat for some reason (not his initial form - which was pretty good, as you know).

Guest neesy111

Home to a team 2 leagues below Arsenal, he can actually masquerade as a decent footballer.

Woopie do, scoring a hat-trick v league one side.  Needs to do this in the premiership and then the critics will get off his back.

If you didn't rate everyone who has touched a football that might mean something.

Woopie do, scoring a hat-trick v league one side.  Needs to do this in the premiership and then the critics will get off his back.

What about a hattrick in the Champions League knockout stages?