The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Everton should have let Hibbert take the penalty yesterday

I thought exactly this when the ref pointed to the spot. Come on man, we're essentially playing for pride at the moment. Let Tony tuck it home. :snod:

I know De Jong is a wanker of the highest order but Scholes challenge was absolutely horrendous and showed genuine malice when you see it from the different angles and in my opinion could have finished the guys career ,Ferdinand proved to everyone to be the prize prick we know he is at the final whistle , Manure show how to be gracious in defeat   ;D

Stoke in Europe would be FANTASTIC.  I live down the road - albeit a long road - from the Brit and I do fancy a few European nights.  Therefore I shall be giving Stoke my full support today.

:facepalm:

Scholes challenge was absolutely horrendous and showed genuine malice when you see it from the different angles and in my opinion could have finished the guys career

;D How many career-ending thigh injuries have you seen? His boot went into one big block of muscle and not the bone. It's not even the hamstring ffs.

Stoke in Europe would be FANTASTIC.  I live down the road - albeit a long road - from the Brit and I do fancy a few European nights.  Therefore I shall be giving Stoke my full support today.

:facepalm:

:rolleyes:

Guest toonlass

Bloody hell!

You're looking forward to see Stoke vs. Levadia Tallin or something like that? Surely :lol:

Scholes challenge was absolutely horrendous and showed genuine malice when you see it from the different angles and in my opinion could have finished the guys career

;D How many career-ending thigh injuries have you seen? His boot went into one big block of muscle and not the bone. It's not even the hamstring ffs.

Sorry didnt realise you were an expert on football injuries ,what if he dislocated his hip beyond repair or his foot was still on the grass so possibly smashing his leg to pieces or are you a Scholes apologist  :idiot2:

Sorry didnt realise you were an expert on football injuries ,what if he dislocated his hip beyond repair or his foot was still on the grass so possibly smashing his leg to pieces or are you a Scholes apologist  :idiot2:

The challenge was on the thigh. If he had gone for the knee / ankle or the shin, I give you that he has a higher chance of a serious injury. I seriously can't imagine that planting his boot into the thigh can cause him to dislocate his hip or break his leg. :lol: May I suggest a basic knowledge of anatomy before you imagine the ridiculous?

You'd actively go and watch other Premier league teams having a good time in Europe when NUFC are up shit creek?  wtf man..

Guest toonlass

Footballing snobbery from Newcastle fans :smug:

Wtf you on about? Stoke are an appalling footballing team. No snobbery in it, pure fact!

We're not up shit creak :lol:

and yeah, I would.  I actually enjoy football in general as well as love the club.  Sorry if that confuses you.

What utters shit you are talking, you cannot possibly love football and be prepared to pay to watch Stoke.  :facepalm:

We're not up s*** creak :lol:

and yeah, I would.  I actually enjoy football in general as well as love the club.  Sorry if that confuses you.

What utters s*** you are talking, you cannot possibly love football and be prepared to pay to watch Stoke.  :facepalm:

You sir are narrow sighted in your footballing outlook.

We're not up s*** creak :lol:

What utters s*** you are talking, you cannot possibly love football and be prepared to pay to watch Stoke.  :facepalm:

You sir are narrow sighted in your footballing outlook.

:lol:

You squire are a mad one.