The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Sorry didnt realise you were an expert on football injuries ,what if he dislocated his hip beyond repair or his foot was still on the grass so possibly smashing his leg to pieces or are you a Scholes apologist  :idiot2:

The challenge was on the thigh. If he had gone for the knee / ankle or the shin, I give you that he has a higher chance of a serious injury. I seriously can't imagine that planting his boot into the thigh can cause him to dislocate his hip or break his leg. :lol: May I suggest a basic knowledge of anatomy before you imagine the ridiculous?

What i am saying is if his foot had been in contact with the pitch the resistance could make that challenge dangerous that is all and are you saying that challenge is ok by Scholes cos the ref clearly didnt think so .

Sorry didnt realise you were an expert on football injuries ,what if he dislocated his hip beyond repair or his foot was still on the grass so possibly smashing his leg to pieces or are you a Scholes apologist  :idiot2:

The challenge was on the thigh. If he had gone for the knee / ankle or the shin, I give you that he has a higher chance of a serious injury. I seriously can't imagine that planting his boot into the thigh can cause him to dislocate his hip or break his leg. :lol: May I suggest a basic knowledge of anatomy before you imagine the ridiculous?

What i am saying is if his foot had been in contact with the pitch the resistance could make that challenge dangerous that is all and are you saying that challenge is ok by Scholes cos the ref clearly didnt think so .

Where have I defended Scholes' tackle? :lol: Scholes' challenge was awful and the red card totally deserved. He has a higher chance of breaking his own foot than Zabaleta's thigh though, even if the latter happened to have his foot planted onto the pitch. We are talking about the thigh bone protected by a massive chunk of muscle. If contact was on the shin like Ben Arfa's, with virtually no protection then something might have broke.

Where have I defended Scholes' tackle? :lol: Scholes' challenge was awful and the red card totally deserved. He has a higher chance of breaking his own foot than Zabaleta's thigh though, even if the latter happened to have his foot planted onto the pitch. We are talking about the thigh bone protected by a massive chunk of muscle. If contact was on the shin like Ben Arfa's, with virtually no protection then something might have broke.

All im saying is the wrong sort of connection and angle etc could have been worse than he got off with regardless of the muscle on the thigh ,going round in circles now getting dizzy  ;D

Bit pointless talking about other possible connections when the challenge is clearly on the thigh, so why even talk about career-ending injuries? By the same logic, if the connected area was anywhere worse, he could have ended the guy's life.  :laugh:

Stoke in Europe would be FANTASTIC.  I live down the road - albeit a long road - from the Brit and I do fancy a few European nights.  Therefore I shall be giving Stoke my full support today.

Long road is that M6.

Bit pointless talking about other possible connections when the challenge is clearly on the thigh, so why even talk about career-ending injuries? By the same logic, if the connected area was anywhere worse, he could have ended the guy's life.  :laugh:

You really cannot see past your thigh challenge logic ,blk/wht but no inbetween  :mackems: