The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Sometimes Spurs play attractive football, no doubt. Increasingly their style of play reminds me of us when we had Carroll - long diagonal balls from the halfway line - except a bit shitter-looking with Crouch flailing around up top. Not exactly archetypal Stoke/Blackburn stuff, as I still attest, but certainly not as pleasing to the eye as some would have you believe.

Exactly.

Guest bimpy474

Balotelli is like having Tino in their team but without Tino's charm or ability, he's funny by not being funny............ :crazy2:

Guest bimpy474

Get in! Want Blackburn relegated and Spurs out of CL.

We're already out mate.

The gap was only a point at the start of play ???

Thing is Spurs would need to beat Man City 5-0 to even up the goal difference when they play and win at Liverpool and Chelsea...unlikely ;)

At the end of the day KD, I'm giving my opinions completely objectively as a neutral. I despise Manchester City and everything they stand for, while similarly I hate your club too - I have no reason to be biased in favour of either club.

Throughout the course of the season I've been bored and entertained by both sides, I just find that City when they 'click' are more to my tastes than Spurs' wide play and wreckless attacking. Fundamentally my argument was that you're not as entertaining as the media myth suggests, not to the point where you can hold any moral or footballing highground over Citeh.

Guest kingdawson

Get in! Want Blackburn relegated and Spurs out of CL.

We're already out mate.

The gap was only a point at the start of play ???

That's what you call champions league contention.

Guest kingdawson

At the end of the day KD, I'm giving my opinions completely objectively as a neutral. I despise Manchester City and everything they stand for, while similarly I hate your club too - I have no reason to be biased in favour of either club.

Throughout the course of the season I've been bored and entertained by both sides, I just find that City when they 'click' are more to my tastes than Spurs' wide play and wreckless attacking.

Whatever floats your boat mate.

To me it's painfully obvious who produces the better football on a more consistant basis imo. I think the fact that we own them near enough every season when we face eachother pretty much highlights it (also the fact that they consistently choose to play defensive football against us whilst we play attacking even at COM). They're definately far more efficient though and it's a results business so doesn't even matter much anyway.

How are Blackburn fans always allowed to leave the stand then on their way just stand alongside the advertisement boards for the last 10 minutes?

They should be told to leave if they are leaving or sit down if they are staying.

I have no preference on who I would prefer in the CL, but City being there would mean Stoke would get a Europa League place ahead of Liverpool, so thats good enough for me, plus Blackburn really need to fuck off.

I have no preference on who I would prefer in the CL, but City being there would mean Stoke would get a Europa League place ahead of Liverpool, so thats good enough for me, plus Blackburn really need to fuck off.

they mostly need to fuck off so i win 80 quid

Man City have shite movement up front, Silva does his best making runs forward into the final third but then he looks up and there are bugger all options for him so he has to go it alone until he loses it. Balotelli is a poor player.

Spuds with super class striker can race for title.... no doubt... they need RVP type

Tevez?

Perhaps.... if they want gamble more on investment.... their midfield is sublime already they can create many chance.... most of time just see Pav + Crouch wasting opportunity

Same.... if spuds want to keep in top flight should pour more money... their midfield does better job than city at current form... i really don't see any point that makes City was better play than Spuds to be honest at this season....