The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

If I were a QPR fan, I'd still get wrecked. They're basically up.

15 points deduction?

Not sure how likely the points deduction actually is. I'd dare say it'll be a fine.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If I were a QPR fan, I'd still get wrecked. They're basically up.

15 points deduction?

Not sure how likely the points deduction actually is.

The Neil Warnock meltdown alone would be well worth the ticket price.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Has a team ever had back to back promotions from League 1 to the Premier League?

Just i feel Norwich will come straight back down

Not sure, but I want to say Man City?

Has a team ever had back to back promotions from League 1 to the Premier League?

I'm sure they did. Did Fulham and even Blackpool do it? Can't remember if Fulham were that far down and cannot remember if there was a gap for Blackpool.

After relegation, the club underwent off-the-field upheaval, with new chairman David Bernstein introducing greater fiscal discipline.[21] City were promoted at the first attempt, achieved in dramatic fashion in a play-off against Gillingham. A second successive promotion saw City return to the top division, but this proved to have been a step too far for the recovering club, and in 2001 City were relegated once more. Kevin Keegan arrived as the new manager in the close season, bringing an immediate return to the top division as the club won the 2001–02 Division One championship, breaking club records for the number of points gained and goals scored in a season in the process.[

Didn't realise City had won the first division and FA cup less times than us, interesting.

I'm sure they did. Did Fulham and even Blackpool do it? Can't remember if Fulham were that far down and cannot remember if there was a gap for Blackpool.

I'm pretty sure Blackpool were in there the year before last.

Gap for Blackpool. Watford did it, 97/98 Champions of Division 2, 98/99 play-off winners in Division 1 (2-0 win vs Bolton, Allan Smart and Nicky Wright overhead kick).

also did it in the 80s, when they went from division 4 to division 1 in successive seasons.