The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Now he's happy. Arsehole.

:lol: :lol:

Winning a Prem title for them is probably similar in scale to getting three points at Old Trafford/Stamford Bridge for us.

We would be happy all day if that happened, he's already bored again.

Winning a Prem title for them is probably similar in scale to getting three points at Old Trafford/Stamford Bridge for us.

I would be shedding uncontrollable tears of joy if I were to ever witness us win anything.

In a way I feel bad for Man United fans. The greatest moment of joy they ever have the opportunity to experience is the "hmm... Yay." they feel when the win the title again.

We're so much better off :nile:

I would be shedding uncontrollable tears of joy if I were to ever witness us win anything.

In a way I feel bad for Man United fans. The greatest moment of joy they ever have the opportunity to experience is the "hmm... Yay." they feel when the win the title again.

:lol: No we aren't man. I love it when the Yankees win, but it's less "We won!" and more "They didn't!"

I've said this for ages, must be shite when the least you expect is the fucking league title.

I have a fair few Man U supporting mates............their Facebook status updates will be somewhat unbearable.

Manchester United fans are f***ing tiresome on facebook :lol:

Ah fuck it it's started already on my newsfeed.

I have a fair few Man U supporting mates............their Facebook status updates will be somewhat unbearable.

Manchester United fans are fucking tiresome on facebook :lol:

So are Stoke fans on this board :shifty:

Manchester United fans are f***ing tiresome on facebook :lol:

So are Stoke fans on this board :shifty:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ferguson reckons that Chelsea and Arsenal have always been Man Utd's biggest title rivals over the last 17 to 18 years.  I knew Abramovich was rich but not rich enough to re-write history.

Ferguson reckons that Chelsea and Arsenal have always been Man Utd's biggest title rivals over the last 17 to 18 years.  I knew Abramovich was rich but not rich enough to re-write history.

Not really untrue now is it? Blackburn only challenged for 2-3 seasons, Newcastle 2-3 also. Arsenal and Chelsea have actually won several titles and been up there with them for almost a decade.

Edit: Okay, I guess the "always" part was what you were on about :lol:

For almost a decade yes, but nowhere near 17-18 years.  Over the last 8 years since Abramovich came in Chelsea have been one of Man Utd's biggest title rivals, but prior to that they didn't challenge for the title once.  Lets hope its just Ferguson going senile :lol:

Guest gggg

Yeah, obviously over the last 8 years since Abramovich came in Chelsea have been one of Man Utd's biggest title rivals, but prior to that they didn't challenge for the title once.

They did in 99.

Guest guinness_fiend

Fair enough they did finish 3rd in 99, so they challenged for the Premier League once prior to 2003.

And it's not as if Ferguson intentionally made the comment so as to implicitly discredit Liverpool as worthy challengers and to stick two fingers up at their fans, as that would be crazy talk.

Now this is a debate of truly epic pedantic levels.

Get what SAF was getting at, and whether or not he eliquated his point well doesn't really matter.  Liverpool have been nowhere for two decades.