The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Drogba is by no means 'past it' :lol:

He's old yes, but 'past it' is still a few years down the line.

"it" being where he was at his peak.

Way to alter a definition to suit :lol:

You defined it man, I didn't :lol:

You defined it man, I didn't :lol:

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/be+past+it

you caused the confusion in your misinterpretation.  he's not as good as he was at his peak, yes, but he's not 'past it' :lol:

Really don't like the Tiote - Essien comparisons.  They operate in very different roles.

Go away man, you've now inserted your pedantic-ness into not one, but two of my completely innocuous conversations.

Park is class. His excellent allround game and is always overlooked because he couples it with running around like a mad man.

See, that's the difference between him and basically every single other Korean winger produced in the past decade.

All of them run around like maniacs for 90 minutes, he's actually amazing at playing football while doing it.

Watching the replays, right after the first goal you can clearly see Ancelotti yelling at David Luiz and Luiz just repeating "not me! not me! not me!"

Says a lot about the atmosphere of that squad.

This game is interesting, part of me doesn't want Manchester to win the title, part of me wants Park to win another Premiership medal, part of me wants Chelsea to lose so that they are out of the title-race before they meet us, part of me fears a black-lash from a Chelsea team playing out of anger next week. Not sure what to feel about this game.

Next goal decides this like.

Man U and they'll run away by 4 or more. Chelsea and they have a minute chance of getting something.

Torres, man. Fifty million paid off today.

This game is interesting, part of me doesn't want Manchester to win the title, part of me wants Park to win another Premiership medal, part of me wants Chelsea to lose so that they are out of the title-race before they meet us, part of me fears a black-lash from a Chelsea team playing out of anger next week. Not sure what to feel about this game.

Funniest inadverdent wordplay of the year :lol: