The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I wonder what Chelsea would say if Liverpool offered them a straight-swap of Carroll for Torres back.

I bet they would say "Get the fuck out of my office."

This game is interesting, part of me doesn't want Manchester to win the title, part of me wants Park to win another Premiership medal, part of me wants Chelsea to lose so that they are out of the title-race before they meet us, part of me fears a black-lash from a Chelsea team playing out of anger next week. Not sure what to feel about this game.

The thing is that if Chelsea were to win this game then it could basically come down to a goalscoring contest between the 2 sides in the last 2 games.

Whatever happens today, next week's a hugely tough game.  Sunderland played well at their place but played them at exactly the right time.

This game is interesting, part of me doesn't want Manchester to win the title, part of me wants Park to win another Premiership medal, part of me wants Chelsea to lose so that they are out of the title-race before they meet us, part of me fears a black-lash from a Chelsea team playing out of anger next week. Not sure what to feel about this game.

The thing is that if Chelsea were to win this game then it could basically come down to a goalscoring contest between the 2 sides in the last 2 games.

Whatever happens today, next week's a hugely tough game.  Sunderland played well at their place but played them at exactly the right time.

:tiote: :tiote:

I know not many people like Man U, but seriously Chelsea are an abomination of a club. They can fuck off for all I care.

Well fucking done you spent millions and millions on a team of ready-made stars and won some trophies. Fucking hollow victories if you ask me and exactly why I think in the modern game fans need to start to consider that trophies aren't the be all and end all.

I'd be happy with an organically built team, playing some decent football and going about our business slowly. The game at the top level is just completely shit for the most part.

I have no idea how to read the Tiote smiley.

You don't; it reads you.

:lol: I don't like what the Tiote smiley sees when it looks into my soul. It knows my secrets.

1. We're going to win.

2. Our jargon for Chuck Norris.

3. Anything related to black people.

:lol: I've yet to see 3.

Whenever anything relevant to 3 comes around, KFC gets mentioned. Or swimming.

He's been poor for many games though, still scores goals and is good going forward, but defensively Luiz has made many mistakes. Luckily for him, he'll have time to adapt.

1. We're going to win.

You really haven't seen the 20,000 posts or so on this board about Tiote having extremely large genitalia?

1. We're going to win.

You make us sound like a bunch of massive racists, Mike.

In reality there's only a few of us who are massively racist.

1. We're going to win.

:lol: No one on here is a racist. Don't ever think I think that shit. We have fun with our differences.

1. We're going to win.

:lol: No one on here is a racist. Don't ever think I think that s***. We have fun with our differences.

Looks like I need to step up my game then.