The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Moyes playing Saha & Heitinga AGAIN :facepalm:

Fuck off.

You want Yak and Rodwell in as well?

Not a clue what Yak has done to be playing second fiddle to Saha. He was getting some form back, scored against Stoke, then got dropped. :lol:

Also, barring Saha suddenly becoming very good again, watch out for Moyes' party trick: the inevitable 60th minute switch for Yakubu. Bily and Beckford will also come on if we're chasing the game. Very predictable.

Moyes playing Saha & Heitinga AGAIN :facepalm:

f*** off.

You want Yak and Rodwell in as well?

Not a clue what Yak has done to be playing second fiddle to Saha. He was getting some form back, scored against Stoke, then got dropped. :lol:

Yep.

Heitinga has been sulking on the pitch for half a season now and clearly doesn't want to be here. He's pathetic. Rodwell deserves to play 100%.

The whole scenario of Yak getting back to fitness, playing well and being dropped for absolutely nothing is a farce. Especially when the replacement is so poor.

His tactics & selections are just baffling.

Something surely has to have happened with Yakubu behind the scenes for Moyes not to play him. It makes no footballing sense.

And yeah, party trick #2 this game: Heitinga bumbling around losing possession.

I hope all this means Saha and Heitinga have the games of their lives tonight.

Something surely has to have happened with Yakubu behind the scenes for Moyes not to play him. It makes no footballing sense.

Wouldn't bank on that. He's always seemed in awe of Saha for some reason.

Plays him whenever he's fit without fail.

What's happened with Heitinga? I thought he looked solid enough (after a shaky start iirc.)

Doesn't look like he wants to be here half the time - perhaps thinking he's better than he is. I'd advise him to first of all concentrate on not losing possession so often. There is a good player in there and he has played well for us previously but he's not showing it currently.

Also, Arteta needs to start turning up. Love him I may do, but for me, he's not been up to it recently. A mediocre performance from him is still good by the general standards of the team, but he's playing within himself at the moment. Needs to show his quality. His set pieces have been fucking abysmal for a while now.

What's happened with Heitinga? I thought he looked solid enough (after a shaky start iirc.)

He was very good in the second half of the season but then spent the summer spouting off about moving elsewhere in the Dutch press.

He's been a joke since he came back from the World Cup.

Mentioned Harry Redknapp's comments about Spurs being title challengers, then said Sunderland were probably a little more deserving having beaten Chelsea so convincingly last weekend and having the chance to leapfrog Spurs tonight.

They just 'the England international' when Henderson received the ball too. Technically true but :lol: you have to laugh, really.