The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

Please get Heitinga off. He looks utterly clueless. That said not many of our players have looked better.

Has he finally turned into the shower of shit i always thought he was?

That guy was ridiculously bad for Atletico. I hated him with a passion.

Guest firetotheworks

Sunderland are doing what we should be doing at home when we don't have the ball, closing players down high up the pitch.

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hell, Kevin Phillips is the worst co-commentator ever like. The mixture of the voice of an annoying, monotone, cockney rat combined with say-what-you-see analysis.

Guest neesy111

Sunderland fans really are the epitome of childish soccer AM fans: 'Who are ya? Who are ya? Who are ya?' Christ.

Our fans were singing that at West Ham.

And in the derby game as well.  It's the young fans that do it, pathetic song tbh.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

f***ing hell, Kevin Phillips is the worst co-commentator ever like. The mixture of the voice of an annoying, monotone, cockney rat combined with say-what-you-see analysis.

:thup:

Steve Bruce is just so ugly. Actually imagine being in a situation like playing or coaching at Sunderland, where you have to see his face (in the flesh) everyday. Absolutely disgusting. The guy needs to be put in solitary confinement.

Sunderland fans really are the epitome of childish soccer AM fans: 'Who are ya? Who are ya? Who are ya?' Christ.

And in the derby game as well.  It's the young fans that do it, pathetic song tbh.

Fair play. Hate the chant though, that and 'easy, easy, easy.'

Woeful game. Pienaar and Wellbeck playing well but that's about it. Always thought Cattermole was a decent player underneath all the rash shit, played calmly tonight and looked much better for it, I'd have him in the England squad over Henderson any day.

Fair play. Hate the chant though, that and 'easy, easy, easy.'

That's worse for me. Not only cringeworthy but inviting disaster.