The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Is it just me, or is Jerome absolute wank? Don't think I've ever seen him have a good game.

On another note, why take Larsson off if you're bringing on Zigic? Surely when you bring on a big lad like him, that's when you really want a good crosser? Weird substitution IMO.

Is it just me, or is Jerome absolute w***? Don't think I've ever seen him have a good game.

On another note, why take Larsson off if you're bringing on Zigic? Surely when you bring on a big lad like him, that's when you really want a good crosser? Weird substitution IMO.

I feel for Jerome. Just having the ball lobbed in his general direction all game. In a decent team he would score a lot more goals. Makes some really good runs.

He's not realiable infront of goal IMO but he is feeding on less than scraps here, playing about 30yarss further forward than the midfield like he does every game. Birmingham are so unbelievably negative all the time.

The thing is though, he chases these hopeless balls all game, and isn't consistently involved in any kind of decent play to get him going, and then maybe he gets one chance that falls to him. It's no surprise he ends up snatching at it. Birmingham are awful. This is the same West ham team that looked damn near semi professional when w eplayed them last week.

Funny how a team can go from solid to utter shit within a single season. Momentum and confidence I guess... Did they lose anybody important other than Hart?

They were lucky for a lot of last season IMO. Not much has changed apart from they concede a few more goals and as they're unbelievably negative this impacts them massively.

One of the main problems you could argue is that they haven't changed their team enough and have become massively predictable.

Funny how a team can go from solid to utter shit within a single season. Momentum and confidence I guess... Did they lose anybody important other than Hart?

no but they are very predictable deal with their game plans a b and c is lump it forward with each plan further away than the last