The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Is it wrong that I'd be perfectly happy for us to bend over for Chelsea if it means Owen wont get to post a picture of himsel on Twitter with his league winners medal?  :dowie:

I'm with you, can't stand Man Utd. I mean we're gonna loose anyway, just give them a few more goals (with a deal that if they don't win the title, they give us back those goals next season)...think they'll take it!  :lol:

Coincidence that Arsenal played with a lot of freedom, determination and strength today without Fabregas?

Them not having Champions League football is another big plus for them in that case.

Honestly man, a Premiership medal for Michael Owen for doing f*** all this season?

Players like Nicky Butt or Ryan Donaldson got a medal for winning the CCC last season.

Aye, but Butt entertained us with his overhead kick. :pow:

Honestly man, a Premiership medal for Michael Owen for doing f*** all this season?

Players like Nicky Butt or Ryan Donaldson got a medal for winning the CCC last season.

Aye, but Butt entertained us with his overhead kick. :pow:

Owen entertains the Man Utd fans with his twitter account - at least he tries to do so. :lol:

Ryan Donaldson made an appearance in 10 games for us last year?

Demba Ba potential signing for Newcastle should West Ham go down? I think he's a quality player. His transfer fee was heavily dependant on league appearances too. Probably available quite cheap.

2 league appearances according to .com.

Wonder if Ajax - Twente will be on TV in a couple of weeks. ESPN don't have the rights anymore do they?

One game to decide the title.

One match to rule them all?

Wont have got a medal then?

Guest Heneage

Wonder if Ajax - Twente will be on TV in a couple of weeks. ESPN don't have the rights anymore do they?

One game to decide the title.

They do have the rights they just rarely show it live. I say that the week after they showed PSV-Feyenoord live. They also produce a weekly highlights show that's a really good watch.

Wont have got a medal then?

Everyone got one it seemed.