The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest EastEndGeordie

King Kenny is being found out.  Shocking tactician that relies any everything his players do and that is all.

Please don't copliment him by even implying that he could be a tactician at all.

As much as I love seeing Liverpool lose, I get nervous whenever a bottom team win. The gap between us and the relegation zone is now just 8 points, don't see how people are convinced that we are safe already. The next 6-8 points can't come soon enough for me, hopefully starting with 3 points against Everton. One point yesterday was good given that we were down to 10 men for more than 30 mins, but in the overall picture, it was a missed opportunity to get 3 points.

Now, King Kenny is appearing, as we know him..1 point against two relegation candidates. And the best thing, they got a seriously difficult schedule left.

They'll do well against the better teams.

Not a chance in hell. Their revelation came as a result of a couple of lucky results, or because they met teams that suited their physical play (stoke and wolfes). And they were up against a Chelsea completely out of form. If you don't move, you're never going to win against Lpool, and that's the trap Chelsea went into. Meireles was injured today, who is going to score their goals now?

As much as I love seeing Liverpool lose, I get nervous whenever a bottom team win. The gap between us and the relegation zone is now just 8 points, don't see how people are convinced that we are safe already. The next 6-8 points can't come soon enough for me, hopefully starting with 3 points against Everton. One point yesterday was good given that we were down to 10 men for more than 30 mins, but in the overall picture, it was a missed opportunity to get 3 points.

Please, just stop with this.

Sorry man I'm just a nervous freak!

True but we just don't look like getting relegated this season and we never looked like it. There are so many teams behind us in the table that should worry about relegation more than we should.

Guest neesy111

King Kenny is being found out.  Shocking tactician that relies any everything his players do and that is all.

Please don't copliment him by even implying that he could be a tactician at all.

Says, the same guy that criticises Pardew despite widely being known being a good tactician.

Two faced at it's max.

Seriously. There's a lot of teams between those 8 points, and most of them have proven to be much worse than us. It would take some kind of huge collapse to relegate us.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Says, the same guy that criticises Pardew despite widely being known being a good tactician.

Two faced at it's max.

Widely know by who? N-O? please enlist who "widely" acknowledges him to be a good tatctician.

Now, King Kenny is appearing, as we know him..1 point against two relegation candidates. And the best thing, they got a seriously difficult schedule left.

They'll do well against the better teams.

Nah, the bubble has burst for them.

They've got Carroll to comeback and form a partnership with Suarez, it could be lethal. Their players are conditioned to respond to big games, and will step up their efforts, pressure is still off them, underrating them is dangerous IMO.

Hope I'm wrong, and you are right, but I doubt it.

Guest neesy111

Two faced at it's max.

Widely know by who? N-O? please enlist who "widely" acknowledges him to be a good tatctician.

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Two faced at it's max.

Sir Alex Ferguson.

:lol:

Guest EastEndGeordie

Two faced at it's max.

Sir Alex Ferguson.

Right and where is the evidence for this?

Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright Please dont be Mark Bright

It's Lawro, wahey!