The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

The swiss are very good at creating intimidating atmosphere's, basle were very good at it

Aye it was so intimidating we only won 3-2 :thup:

they knocked out liverpool the season before in the champions league

The swiss are very good at creating intimidating atmosphere's, basle were very good at it

Aye it was so intimidating we only won 3-2 :thup:

they knocked out liverpool the season before in the champions league

Aye didn't beat them at home though. I think having a good team might have had more to do with it then atmosphere.

Guest kingdawson

Spawniest club in world football. Total c***s.

Michael Dawson ffs. I'd have Mike Williamson over him every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

You do half talk a load of steaming shite.

Guest Heneage

Poor first half showing mixed with a bit of bad luck. What annoyed me more was Sky making out like Spurs had turned the game on it's head through a fantastic performance. Tonight they were very poor, and if they play like that won't last long in the groups.

Rosenborg beat Copenhagen 2-1. Fucking irritated with that late goal for the Danes, should've been 3-0 before 2-1 FFS. Arrghhh, this will not end well in Denmark next week. :(

Lets hope so :thup:

Guest neesy111

Spawniest club in world football. Total cunts.

Fucking hell.  The OTT Spurs hatred on here really is ridiculous.

awful club, awful fan's.  I think it's fair!  :thup:

Guest kingdawson

Poor first half showing mixed with a bit of bad luck. What annoyed me more was Sky making out like Spurs had turned the game on it's head through a fantastic performance. Tonight they were very poor, and if they play like that won't last long in the groups.

Good post.

Good post.

You know what seed Spurs will be if you progress KD?

Guest kingdawson

Good post.

3rd seed if we progress but not even confident we'll progress.

Good post.

3rd seed if we progress but not even confident we'll progress.

Should get a pretty tasty group then :thup: Too many shite predictable games involving English teams usually in the groups (if you get through of course)

Guest Heneage

I think you could do them at home quite easily, provided they don't sit deep. Why exactly didn't Lennon play tonight KD?

Also, this whole gripe about the plastic pitch the commentators mentioned. They do realise most Premier League clubs have indoor training facilities that use the 3G surface, it's not like they are playing on the moon.

Guest kingdawson

I think you could do them at home quite easily, provided they don't sit deep. Why exactly didn't Lennon play tonight KD?

Also, this whole gripe about the plastic pitch the commentators mentioned. They do realise most Premier League clubs have indoor training facilities that use the 3G surface, it's not like they are playing on the moon.

Apparently felt his ankle acting up yesterday.

There really is a list of players that have to be shipped out come transfer deadline. I mean it's getting serious now.

If

Hutton

O'Hara

Jenas

Bentley

Giovani

Keane

Pavlychenko

are still here i'll be very disappointed (some more than others obviously). We need at least 3 signings come deadline day.