The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Barca > Real. FACT.

What's your point? Is that just a random statement?

I agree, but some of the Barca love makes me physically sick.

5-0

Aye. I hope I have your approval to have done so, like.

I'm all for free speech but not when it's mongish chat like 'Ah luv messi he is betr than roooney' when there's a totally different match on. Seems to be the way with the pro-Barca brigade.

Guest neesy111

Spanish fantasy football must be dead easy. Messi, Ronaldo, Benzema and Villa in every team. :laugh:

Benzema? :undecided:

Was thinking that myself.  He's only started scoring the last month.

Barca > Real. FACT.

What's your point? Is that just a random statement?

I agree, but some of the Barca love makes me physically sick.

5-0

Aye. I hope I have your approval to have done so, like.

I'm all for free speech but not when it's mongish chat like 'Ah luv messi he is betr than roooney' when there's a totally different match on. Seems to be the way with the pro-Barca brigade.

Now now, don't get carried away.

Mou putting out his best fit XI against Málaga. This will hurt.

And Malaga missing a lot of people. Should get ugly.

Hoping Canales gets some minutes today btw.

Good shout

Spanish fantasy football must be dead easy. Messi, Ronaldo, Benzema and Villa in every team. :laugh:

When he's in form (as he is now IMO) I wouldn't leave him out. He's looking very, very sharp.

When he's in form (as he is now IMO) I wouldn't leave him out. He's looking very, very sharp.

He's just a grim footballer, I'd rather have Adebayor, and that says a lot. :undecided:

Piatti from the game played before this one :lol:

http://estaticos.marca.com/marcador/futbol/2010_11/primera/jornada_26/alm_rac/images/ima2_300x216.jpg

reminds me of when palermo missed those pens

http://www.footballqs.com/photos/o/26536-guess_not_lucky_play.jpg

He's just a grim footballer, I'd rather have Adebayor, and that says a lot. :undecided:

Benzema is a better footballer than Adebayor, he's just being drastically mismanaged and wrongly utilised at Madrid. Don't judge any footballer if they fail to perform for that shithouse.