The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Needs a bad tackle to go in, liven it up a bit.

Just came on and it went straight to this post. I only came on to find out what the hell is going on in the Man U Liverpool game as I am listening to the melee on the radio and I am wanting to know if anyones watching it so they can tell me if it is all kicking off as bad as it sounds or whether it is just handbags at dawn.

Carragher went into Nani's leg and could easily have been sent off. Then Nani acted a twat, eventually got stretchered off. Then Rafael went into a Liverpool player (Lucas? Skrtel?) and could have been sent off himself. Players had a bit of a shit brawl, few players got booked. Tempers are frayed, which makes for entertainment.

Seriously, has there always been this culture of jumping straight in for a fight when they're not happy with something? Or is it just part and parcel of the Sky millions era? Fucking ridiculous, petulant bunch of pricks footballers.

ManUSA do this every game though.

I know that. Being a youngster that's only ever known the Sky era, though, it's all I know. Wondered if there's always been the culture of jumping in for a fight even back in the 'good old days'.

Guest Chubby Jason

When two players have clashed there should be a booking for the 3rd man to join in.

Make it a red. There's no reason for it at all, especially when players surround the ref trying to get players sent off all the while holding the game up for 5 minutes at a time. It's killing the sport for me it really is.

Guest neesy111

Seriously, has there always been this culture of jumping straight in for a fight when they're not happy with something? Or is it just part and parcel of the Sky millions era? Fucking ridiculous, petulant bunch of pricks footballers.

ManUSA do this every game though.

I know that. Being a youngster that's only ever known the Sky era, though, it's all I know. Wondered if there's always been the culture of jumping in for a fight even back in the 'good old days'.

I hate this culture in football, needs to be stopped.

Liverpool look much quicker going forward and are able to get at Man U's back four much more easily.

Scholes and Giggs still look good on the ball but can they close the opposition down?

Guest Chubby Jason

Why have they only showed that Carragher tackle once? What a disgraceful challenge from an utterly s*** footballer.

They showed it several times.

Why have they only showed that Carragher tackle once? What a disgraceful challenge from an utterly s*** footballer.

They showed it several times.

I only saw it once. I'm upstairs now like so I'm not watching it atm.

Liverpool look much quicker going forward and are able to get at Man U's back four much more easily.

Scholes and Giggs still look good on the ball but can they close the opposition down?

Got to say I don't even think Scholes and Giggs have been that good by their standards. Gave the ball away on more than one or two occasions.

Aye, way past his prime. And if Liverpool didn't self-destruct over all these years, he wouldn't even be good enough to make his number of Liverpool appearances.

Guest neesy111

Seriously, can we not call them ManUSA? It's fucking silly man.

Would you prefer to call them United then. :no:

Aye, way past his prime. And if Liverpool didn't self-destruct over all these years, he wouldn't even be good enough to make his number of Liverpool appearances.

He's always been massively limited as a player tbh. Decent defender, nothing more and now his legs are well and truly going.