The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Dortmund 1-0 Kagawa

Seen some of Dortmund´s pre-season friendlies, Kagawa seems like a class act  will definitely become a very good player. Dortmund are really the German version of Arsenal, a lot of promising young technical  gifted players in team. Hummels, Sahin, Subotic, Kagawa and Lewandowski all at 21 then most of the other players aren´t old either Kuba 24, Barrios 25 etc.

Hope they do well this season as they are a very entertaining side.

edit: Barrios 2-0 while I was writing this =P

Sahin still weak as piss?

Dortmund 1-0 Kagawa

Seen some of Dortmund´s pre-season friendlies, Kagawa seems like a class act  will definitely become a very good player. Dortmund are really the German version of Arsenal, a lot of promising young technical  gifted players in team. Hummels, Sahin, Subotic, Kagawa and Lewandowski all at 21 then most of the other players aren´t old either Kuba 24, Barrios 25 etc.

Hope they do well this season as they are a very entertaining side.

edit: Barrios 2-0 while I was writing this =P

Sahin still weak as piss?

Been improving, still not as good as people expected he´d be.

I think Benayoun is better than Cole and has been for a while

technically?  probably not.

more important/more impact?  definitely.

Agree, if I had the choice of either I would definitely go for Benayoun at the moment. Not sure Chelsea really need him mind.

Bayern Munchen v VFL Wolfsburg tonight. Probably going to be worth a warch.

I'll be watching it for the Steve McClaren interview.  Various reporters are already commenting on his German twang in his accent.

http://www.teamtalk.com/sunderland/6324760/Mensah-misses-Hawthorns-trip

Knackered already after almost making it through a whole game  :lol:

that was quick

It's a massive blow for them. He's a fantastic defender and had a great WC, bar THAT penalty.

Still... :lol:

he is a good defender but bloody hell he isnt half accident prone

He's got a problem with his back which bizarrely means he's constantly on the verge of pulling his hamstrings. There is an operation to cure his bad back but he'd have to miss 18 months and there's a large chance it would make the problem worse and end his career.

Poor sod.

http://www.teamtalk.com/sunderland/6324760/Mensah-misses-Hawthorns-trip

Knackered already after almost making it through a whole game  :lol:

that was quick

It's a massive blow for them. He's a fantastic defender and had a great WC, bar THAT penalty.

Still... :lol:

he is a good defender but bloody hell he isnt half accident prone

He's got a problem with his back which bizarrely means he's constantly on the verge of pulling his hamstrings. There is an operation to cure his bad back but he'd have to miss 18 months and there's a large chance it would make the problem worse and end his career.

Poor sod.

As with Ledley King, I don't get why football club's persevere with players with conditions like that.

I feel really sorry for him, but surely there are any number of players out there with no chronic fitness issues.