The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Milan had never a chance to win it this season, not a really big disappointment.

For the good of the competition although I don't like them I hope Inter go through. It'd be a bit sad not to have an Italian powerhouse in the last 8 and of the two Milan clubs you know if Inter turn up they can match anyone over two legs.

Ibrahimovic and Robinho were probably the worst players on the pitch. Far too arrogant/over confident.

Clueless.

Zlatan was Milan's best player.  His hold up play, closs control and first touch was class.

:lol:

Make out with djmessi and Sewelly, jesus.

If your Brazilian boys Pato and Robinho weren't so poor, Zlatan could have made a lot more happen.

Ibrahimovic and Robinho were probably the worst players on the pitch. Far too arrogant/over confident.

Clueless.

Zlatan was Milan's best player.  His hold up play, closs control and first touch was class.

Pato was terrible tonight........ Robinho is simply one of the most overrated players ever....... Zlatan was OK.

Guest kingdawson

Congratulations to Spurs btw, would love to get you in the quarters.

No thanks. You and Shakhtar i don't want.

Shakhtar? Unorthodox (no Jew jokes please), surely Real would be the other team to avoid.

Shakhtar will batter us imo. Their style of play will be too much. I can make a bet with anyone on here that if we draw them they'll beat us by 3 or more goals aggregate.

Shakhtar? Unorthodox (no Jew jokes please), surely Real would be the other team to avoid.

Shakhtar will batter us imo. Their style of play will be too much. I can mae a bet with anyone on here that if we draw them they'll beat us by 3 or more goals aggregate.

Really?! I'm surprised. Did you not see them get peddled at the Emirates. Brittle as fuck away from home IMO. Your biggest worry against them would probably be complacency as they aren't a 'big' name.

Clueless.

Pato was terrible tonight........ Robinho is simply one of the most overrated players ever....... Zlatan was OK.

Oh god, I for one said Pato wasn't good.

But Pato was better than Zlatan and Robinho.t he created something at least. Zlatan did fuck all.

Pato almost scored twice, had a pass which Robinho fucked. So go watch the match all over again because Zlatan was static and created nothing. Robinho was even worse, terrible terrible performance from him, but to call him overrated is weird since no one rates him :pow:

Pato was well below-par but he was the only one who tried to create anything.

Seedorf had a good second half too, for once.

Guest neesy111

Zlatan fails again on European stage.  The guy is a good player but not world class because he never does it on the big stage.

What an uninspiring draw. As soon as Arteta was gone after 7 minutes, there was a depressing air of inevitability about how the night unfolded. Birmingham were absolute rubbish yet coasted to a point all in all. Truly poor, predictable stuff.

Yet despite all that, we're only a few points off the top 6. Strange.

Shakhtar will batter us imo. Their style of play will be too much. I can mae a bet with anyone on here that if we draw them they'll beat us by 3 or more goals aggregate.

Really?! I'm surprised. Did you not see them get peddled at the Emirates. Brittle as fuck away from home IMO. Your biggest worry against them would probably be complacency as they aren't a 'big' name.

Aye but they haven't been beaten at home in 57 matches in all competitions :lol:

I think Spurs woud play into Shakhtar's hands, and vice-versa. They'd play an open game against them and I reckon Brazil C would have enough to maybe pick them off. If it wasn't for the fact that it would give Spurs a chance to get into the CL fucking semis then I'd like to see it happen cuz it would be a good game.

Zlatan fails again on European stage.  The guy is a good player but not world class because he never does it on the big stage.

Nah, terrible player :thup:

Was Shearer not world class?

I wasn't talking about that, was calling Zlatan a terrible player :thup:

Nah, terrible player :thup:

Was Shearer not world class?

I wasn't talking about that, was calling Zlatan a terrible player :thup:

Was in response to Neesy, not you.

Wenger was calm in that interview, though he reeled out the cringeworthy phrase of "in a game of that importance..."

It doesn't matter if it's Barca-Arsenal or Accrington-Hereford.

What an uninspiring draw. As soon as Arteta was gone after 7 minutes, there was a depressing air of inevitability about how the night unfolded. Birmingham were absolute rubbish yet coasted to a point all in all. Truly poor, predictable stuff.

Every team that comes to Goodison and plays 10 behind the ball gets a point at least.

It's been happening all season and Moyes still hasn't got a fucking clue what to do about it. Terrible tactics.

Aye but they haven't been beaten at home in 57 matches in all competitions :lol:

I think Spurs woud play into Shakhtar's hands, and vice-versa. They'd play an open game against them and I reckon Brazil C would have enough to maybe pick them off. If it wasn't for the fact that it would give Spurs a chance to get into the CL fucking semis then I'd like to see it happen cuz it would be a good game.

As good as that stat is I bet the number of top teams to go to Donetsk you can count on one hand.

Every team that comes to Goodison and plays 10 behind the ball gets a point at least.

It's been happening all season and Moyes still hasn't got a fucking clue what to do about it. Terrible tactics.

It's quite funny how the media generally still portray Goodison as a semi-fortress and how "it's always hard to get something from Goodison". No it isn't, it's bloody easy this year. Have some solidity and take your chance of which you're bound to get at least one clear one even if you're dead negative (e.g. tonight) due to our defence's capacity to fuck up, and you'll quite easily get something.