The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I presume everyone will be supporting us in the semi-final then?

I won't exactly be shouting for you lot from the rooftops (purely bitter we fucked up our chance, of course), but I'd certainly rather you than Stoke got through.

I presume everyone will be supporting us in the semi-final then?

Everybody but Dresden.

Only conflict here is between our interpretations of what is 'beautiful football'.  No worries.

Kleenex at the ready for the semi final.

Guest neesy111

This also means liverpool will have to finish in the top 5 to get into Europe now :lol:

Or win the waffa.

I don't think they will tbh.

I thought they did away with the runner-up gets into the UEFA cup lark, hence why Portsmouth didn't get in when they were runners up last year. (Been away for the weekend so if that has been discussed several times over the past 20 pages I apologise)

Guest neesy111

I thought they did away with the runner-up gets into the UEFA cup lark, hence why Portsmouth didn't get in when they were runners up last year. (Been away for the weekend so if that has been discussed several times over the past 20 pages I apologise)

Portsmouth didn't get in because they were in administration still.

I don't know I think Stoke in Europe would be quite amusing. Imagine those continental players reactions to Rory Delap.

Can you imagine eleven Italian players simultaneously hitting the deck, writhing around in pain while Delap is still drying the ball...