The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

So does this mean Five, ITV and ESPN will forget about the Waffa until the final (on ITV4)?

ITV will still show it. Been showing games throughout.

They all will, they have rights now ala champs league style.  So they have to show games I believe.

ENGLISH DOMINATION IN YOO-RUP.

It has been years since English clubs have dominated in numbers the UEFA/Europa cup. Still have good record in CL which is what counts. Europe's 2nd Trophy is European version the Johnstone Paint with the mighty Boro &  Fulham  getting to the final only enhances this viewpoint for me.

Guest BooBoo

Who was saying it was a good bet for Liverpool and Man City to go through tonight?

:lol:

Do Ron Ron Ron, the Do Ron Ron!

Carroll and Torres. £85M No goals

Leon Best. £1-2M 6 goals

AC has scored goals this season...I think Torres may have but not sure.

Not since they were 'worth' that amount of money

Best put Bestie down as 3 then.

Guest neesy111

It has been years since English clubs have dominated in numbers the UEFA/Europa cup. Still have good record in CL which is what counts. Europe's 2nd Trophy is European version the Johnstone Paint with the mighty Boro &  Fulham  getting to the final only enhances this viewpoint for me.

Europa league should show the strength of a league below the top 4.  Clearly shows the SUPER SKY PREMIERSHIP is not the all conquering league it is.

Carroll and Torres. £85M No goals

Leon Best. £1-2M 6 goals

AC has scored goals this season...I think Torres may have but not sure.

Not since they were 'worth' that amount of money

Best put Bestie down as 3 then.

Fair play

Carroll playing up top means it's too easy for the back 4 to just ping it up to him and hope for the best. The midfield is totally bypassed and he's become the focal point of their tactics. Fingers crossed the cunts on the Kop turn on him.

With a bit of luck obviously.  :aww:

Europa league should show the strength of a league below the top 4.  Clearly shows the SUPER SKY PREMIERSHIP is not the all conquering league it is.

Really? Is that what you thought last year when England had two teams in the semi-final? I didn't. Italian football must be on life support below Inter.

God that Liverpool game was awful. They were absolutely crap. Joe Cole plays like a baby, Glen Johnson generally finds football hard and Kuyt can't stay onside.

Can't believe I watched the entire game.

I watched the whole thing just for that sweet moment when the whistle went and we got to see the troll's glum face. Well worth watching the shite to savour the outcome.

Really? Is that what you thought last year when England had two teams in the semi-final? I didn't. Italian football must be on life support below Inter.

Also neesy's post assumes English teams in the Eufa Cup take it as seriously as they would the CL.