The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Balotelli is ridiculously talented. He has everything in his locker...apart from a a brain.

You might be right, I just haven't got that from what I've seen of him in England so far.

He's ex-Inter. Sewelly is incapable of giving a balanced opinion.

FFS.

He's got the physique and the technique to be world class. There are very few players with his natural ability level at 20.

He's finding scoring in the Premier League pretty easy so far, and this is with his dogshit attitude. He'd be taking the p*ss if he actually tried and applied himself to a team.

There lies the problem, for me he will always be a talented but underachieving enigma because I just don't see him sorting his attitude out.

Possibly in the same way Adriano was heralded and flattered to deceive?

I like how Inter are shit, until they come up against Chelsea/Man U and then they're a certain for the final :laugh:

I think it'll be Barca-Man U final. Possibly Chelsea if Torres comes good.

Man U it is then.

Balotelli is ridiculously talented. He has everything in his locker...apart from a a brain.

Nah.

Agreed, Balotelli is way to overrated by some.

He's better than any Brazilian the same age or under.

:nope:

Nah.

Come on then.

Eh?? You don't believe Neymar is more talented than Balotelli? 

Balotelli, although obviously talented.. has done very little of note for well over a year now.. well, other than piss off supporters with poor performances ... generally just living off of early hype. 

Nah.

Come on then.

His talent/potential is irrelevant when he doesn't have the mind to apply it.

Balotelli, although obviously talented.. has done very little of note for well over a year now.. well, other than piss off supporters with poor performances ... generally just living off of early hype. 

Balotelli has scored goals at the top level, which fairly or unfairy puts him ahead of Neymar. Neymar will probably be better in a couple of years.

10 goals in 18 games for City is quite good btw. Considering new country, getting injured as soon as he arrived, not being an out and out forward...

Balotelli, although obviously talented.. has done very little of note for well over a year now.. well, other than p*ss off supporters with poor performances ... generally just living off of early hype. 

Balotelli has scored goals at the top level, which fairly or unfairy puts him ahead of Neymar. Neymar will probably be better in a couple of years.

10 goals in 18 games for City is quite good btw. Considering new country, getting injured as soon as he arrived, not being an out and out forward...

...being a dickhead.

Balotelli has everything physically, but very little mentally, and that is the reason his career will go down as a failure.

:lol: I love the certainty. It is amazing that one can hold such a final opinion on a man at the age of 20. Footballers are human and they change in similar ways to other people.

Pato is the same age as Balotelli for all intents and purposes. He is less than a year older.

Balotelli has everything physically, but very little mentally, and that is the reason his career will go down as a failure.

His talent/potential is irrelevant when he doesn't have the mind to apply it.

This is basically my point. It's no use having all that natural talent and ready-made footballing physique if your attitude stinks and you can't be arsed.

:lol: I love the certainty. It is amazing that one can hold such a final opinion on a man at the age of 20. Footballers are human and they change in similar ways to other people.

Pato is the same age as Balotelli for all intents and purposes. He is less than a year older.

Yeah but I'm sick to fuck of hearing about Pato from our resident Brazilian.

Balotelli, although obviously talented.. has done very little of note for well over a year now.. well, other than p*ss off supporters with poor performances ... generally just living off of early hype.  

His performances for Manchester City have been pretty dismal tbh...

His stats are very misleading..

2 goals against West Brom, a hat-trick against a struggling Aston Villa, and also another against some very weak European team, it isn't exactly a shining example of one of the worlds most talented 20 year olds.

:lol: I like to stick my neck out, but it's almost irrelevant what he achieves, but he could have achieved as much more, at 20 years old, he's not going to change that much, not enough to fulfil his undoubted talent.

Great 24 hours. Liverpool, Man City and Rangers all out of the Europa League, one of Chelsea or Man Utd guaranteed to go out in the CL quarters and the other 3 ties look pretty good IMO. Nice.

Also, what a shame that on a Famous European Night, the Kop couldn't suck the ball into the net.

Such cringeworthy tripe. Makes me almost physically ill every time I hear that sickening shit. It was the round of 16, against unglamorous opposition. Anything BUT a famous european night.

Also, what a shame that on a Famous European Night, the Kop couldn't suck the ball into the net.

Such cringeworthy tripe. Makes me almost physically ill every time I hear that sickening shit. It was the round of 16, against unglamorous opposition. Anything BUT a famous european night.

I forgot it was on until I saw Andy Carroll grimacing on the front of the morning papers.

Not sure what to make of the rest of the season. Teams like us have little to play for apart from increased prize money and pride, since any faint hope of Europe has been firmly extinguished. On one hand it's a pleasant feeling not to have much 'pressure' but my overriding feeling is one of "meh", and general disappointment with how things have gone.

Basically, a pretty shite season all in all barring an unlikely huge upsurge in form.

Not sure what to make of the rest of the season. Teams like us have little to play for apart from increased prize money and pride, since any faint hope of Europe has been firmly extinguished. On one hand it's a pleasant feeling not to have much 'pressure' but my overriding feeling is one of "meh", and general disappointment with how things have gone.

Basically, a pretty shite season all in all barring an unlikely huge upsurge in form.

Bit potty, but an unlikely huge upsurge in form could be the worst thing for Everton. You finish the season strongly again and it papers over the season's cracks for a summer and limited investment occurs. The Everton season cycle begins again - slow start, strong finish.

Then again, brushing shoulders with relegation would make you less attractive to potential signings.