The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Who'd expect that a Steve Bruce team would fail in the 2nd half of the season.  Just the fact it's happened every season he's managed in the top flight.

Guest palnese

Hart, Richards, Lescott, Kompany, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, Yaya, Milner, Silva, Dzeko

Cech; Ivanovic, David Luiz, Terry ©, Ashley Cole; Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Malouda; Kalou & Torres

Sunderland are s**** like,even at full strength.

Same level as us really.

Which is surely embarrassing for them considering you're a newly promoted side?

You would think so, however seemingly not having worked in Sunderland all of this season.

Cattermole's 86th minute effort was their first shot on target apparently.

Precisely. The penalty, yes, they have a case to argue perhaps but otherwise, they have no excuses. 1 shot on target (and that being a speculate attempt from 30 yards) in a home game against a side who are hardly an amazing team this year is an embarrassing statistic.

Man U have a decent song sheet aswell tbh.

Whilst i'm typing they sing that song again, this is like when Accrington Stanley sang 3 songs for the entire 90 minutes whilst slinging bog roll onto the pitch

"Giggs will tear you apart" is a cracking chant.

Man U have a decent song sheet aswell tbh.

Whilst i'm typing they sing that song again, this is like when Accrington Stanley sang 3 songs for the entire 90 minutes whilst slinging bog roll onto the pitch

"Giggs will tear you apart" is a cracking chant.

Was actualy the song that was in my head when I typed that :lol:

Quality like