The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Lucas falls into the trap of being labelled s**** because he isn't a Ronaldinho trickster style Brazillian despite being a decent player.

That's the problem Disco, he's decent. Decent players shouldn't play for Brazil.

Kléberson started a WC final, Brazil doesn't seem to produce the Dungas and Mauro Silvas they used to.

Gilberto Silva, Emerson and now Sandro are those types of players.

On the other hand Kleberson wasn't a decent player in that World Cup, he was a great player.

Lucas falls into the trap of being labelled s**** because he isn't a Ronaldinho trickster style Brazillian despite being a decent player.

That's the problem Disco, he's decent. Decent players shouldn't play for Brazil.

Kléberson started a WC final, Brazil doesn't seem to produce the Dungas and Mauro Silvas they used to.

Gilberto Silva, Emerson and now Sandro are those types of players.

On the other hand Kleberson wasn't a decent player in that World Cup, he was a great player.

Emerson was alright, nothing spectacular, at least in La Liga. Gilberto Silva was good, I admit.

Wasn't terribly impressed by Kléberson in the 2002 WC myself. Didn't really give Brazil the solidness and shape that Dunga or Mazinho did in the past.

Emerson was alright, nothing spectacular, at least in La Liga. Gilberto Silva was good, I admit.

Wasn't terribly impressed by Kléberson in the 2002 WC. Didn't really give Brazil the solidness and shape that Dunga or Mazinho did in the past.

Oh man, Gilberto Silva was the defensive midfielder, the Dunga type player. Kleberson was more a Ramires type of player and he was excellent at the World Cup. For a young player to come in and contribute like he did was immense.

Why hasn't Damiao moved to Europe yet? Looking at his stats he's doing well in Brazil.

I've decided after a half decent header before that we should buy him to replace Carroll.

Unless he has European heritage he'd struggle to get a work permit.

Guest Stephen927

Scotland leaving massive pockets of space between defenders, Brazilian midfielders should have the confidence to run into them rather than playing the ball into the striker.

Wasn't terribly impressed by Kléberson in the 2002 WC. Didn't really give Brazil the solidness and shape that Dunga or Mazinho did in the past.

Oh man, Gilberto Silva was the defensive midfielder, the Dunga type player. Kleberson was more a Ramires type of player and he was excellent at the World Cup. For a young player to come in and contribute like he did was immense.

Kléberson had a couple of great moments, but didn't really think he was all that in general play. Anyway, I still stand by what I said - I don't think you produce as good tenacious/defensive mids as you used to. We'll see where Sandro ends up, though.