The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

"We" "We" "We"

:lol:

What the heck is wrong with him?!

Got to love the way some of these commentators like to fantasize that it's England playing or something.

Whatever it is, just stay on the feets and it will be ok. O0

Ray Wilkins bingo:

I GOTTA SAY                                     NO QUESTION ABOUT IT                              PENALTY KICK

STAY ON YOUR FEET                                THIS YOUNG MAN                                    FIRST CLASS

WE NEED TO...                                        WHATSOEVER                                     WELL DONE SON

Ray Wilkins bingo:

I GOTTA SAY                                    NO QUESTION ABOUT IT                              PENALTY KICK

STAY ON YOUR FEET                                THIS YOUNG MAN                                    FIRST CLASS

WE NEED TO...                                        WHATSOEVER                                    WELL DONE SON

:lol:

Ray Wilkins bingo:

I GOTTA SAY                                    NO QUESTION ABOUT IT                              PENALTY KICK

WE NEED TO...                                        WHATSOEVER                                    WELL DONE SON

MICHAEL                                                    GARETH                                              BRICK