The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

"We've got to defend well, stay on our feet" Very good Rio

RobbieSavage8

I'm going to have to go one better and say "as ray Wilkins says stay on your feet " on motd2 tune in on Sunday !!

Savage is such a thick, unfunny prick.

£50m for that, man. What an absolute joke.

Could and quite possibly should have been sent off tonight, that dive in the 1st wasn't quite as bad as the 2nd though. The kids an embarrassment to himself at the moment. I'd have been spitting shit at Ancelotti if I was Drogba for taking me off instead of Torres.

Guest Geordiesned

I've just seen Iniesta's booking tonight which rules him out of the 2nd leg. The commentators babbling on about how silly and needless his booking was. Looked like he got himself booked deliberately to me so he starts the semis clear of bookings.

I've just seen Iniesta's booking tonight which rules him out of the 2nd leg. The commentators babbling on about how silly and needless his booking was. Looked like he got himself booked deliberately to me so he starts the semis clear of bookings.

Definitely.

They did it at the weekend too so they miss the the Almeria game but will be clear for the Clasico in the league.

Didn't a couple of Madrid players get done for that earlier this season? Interesting to see if anything happens with Iniesta then.

They were blatant as fuck though, like stupidly blatant.

Didn't a couple of Madrid players get done for that earlier this season? Interesting to see if anything happens with Iniesta then.

They were blatant as f*** though, like stupidly blatant.

So was Valdes and Busquets.

They were blatant as f*** though, like stupidly blatant.

So was Valdes and Busquets.

Aye, the thing with that in the league though is its a different governing body. Happens very often in La Liga and doesn't get punished, Madrid did it in CL and were punsihed by UEFA.

Overall I'm happy Chelsea got beat tbh. Absolute embarrassment of a club, no other club would make less of an atmosphere in a CL quarter final as they did tonight. Definition of expectant, demanding customers.

Guest palnese

chelsea looked awful tonight, very disjointed.  Didnt seem to know what to do with the ball half the time...the midfield looked impotent.

They've got no movement, that's their main problem.

What are Ramires' supposed strengths? I've watched him all season now and I'm still not quite sure what it is he actually brings to the team. Seems to be invisible for half the game, then pops up around the 60th minute to remind me that he is still actually on the field. Might just be me like :dontknow:

Guest Geordiesned

Incidentally, it's now 11 hours and 47 minutes since £50 million Fernando Torres last scored.