The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Flatline

hmm hopefully this means chelsea will replace quite a few players this summer...heres to hoping pardew moves in for a few of em

It's this sort of performance that makes me question why so many view this Man U side as the worst to ever win the title.

Chelsea need to get rid of Ancelotti.

The second sentence contradicts the first.

Chelsea are playing terribly, rather than Man U playing brilliantly.

Well the title race has gone from interesting to over within the space of a couple of hours. Fucking rubbish. Now I've gotta watch Blackpool and arl that dross on the last day of the season.

It's both.

There's no way this is 'brilliant' Man U. They're still in second gear man.

honestly think we should be looking at japan and korea for some players this summer, some exciting talents coming from there and tend to be cheap. lee chung yong cost bolton £2m and Kagawa cost Dortmund of all £0.3m.

It's this sort of performance that makes me question why so many view this Man U side as the worst to ever win the title.

Not really.

Man U are playing playing unbelievably well.

You can stil perform well even if the other team is playing poorly, like.

Man U have been brilliant so far

It's both.

Look forward to seeing them change it up then.

Seriously though, they've been great/brilliant/something along those lines today.

honestly think we should be looking at japan and korea for some players this summer, some exciting talents coming from there and tend to be cheap. lee chung yong cost bolton £2m and Kagawa cost Dortmund of all £0.3m.

Everything I know about football I learned from FM, so I have to ask about work permits and all that.

It's both.

Look forward to seeing them change it up then.

Seriously though, they've been great/brilliant/something along those lines today.

Fair enough.

Maybe my standards are high. They don't look like they've broken sweat yet :dontknow:

Everything I know about football I learned from FM, so I have to ask about work permits and all that.

There are definitely a few decent young Koreans we could pick up on the cheap, assuming we could get work permits for them.

Don't buy any of the cunts from across the water though, they're probably radioactive.

There are definitely a few decent young Koreans we could pick up on the cheap, assuming we could get work permits for them.

Don't buy any of the cunts from across the water though, they're probably radioactive.

:lol: We need to fill the team with Koreans and Americans.

Don't buy any of the c***s from across the water though, they're probably radioactive.

:lol: We need to fill the team with Koreans and Americans.

Shit, that would remind me of work every time I saw us play.

i dont think we'd be after players who arent capped, and both nations are highly ranked by fifa.